The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Scottish Car Show sunday 17th july

drift_bear

Hey Guys I will be attending this event with my mate ahshan and that but whats happening with the club stand are you's confimed ?? would really like to see yous all there, Getting my Project back next week from simone hehe

yeah bud we have an indoor stand again. hope your getting pics up fo this project bud :p

just sent you the £10 to your paypal

ok mate will forward it on to them in the morning

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or do you mean there's 4 cars (the ones i listed + marc_p) confirmed for the stand and more can be added?

Thats the way I read it bud...hope that we can have all the cars together as it adds to the effect when there is a big line of Sups!!!:D:D:D

p.s. 1000 posts - woop!:) Its been a long time coming!

I'll hopefully be coming to this, but probably not in the supra. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have done to you supes since I last saw you.

If you want updated spec sheets done then give me a shout, someone else may have to get them printed though.

people that have slots inside are below, yes there is 5 names there becae i am waiting back from the organisers regarding brysons place.

marc

kieran

marc_p

westy

bryson

like i said everyone that has payed has got a slot, i wont be going now like i said so i gave mine to bryson.

I'll hopefully be coming to this, but probably not in the supra. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have done to you supes since I last saw you.

If you want updated spec sheets done then give me a shout, someone else may have to get them printed though.

you should make the pod your last outing ;) plus could maybe sell it there aswell lol

Hey mustang gutted your not going to be at the scottish car show with your supra but hey hope all goes well with the sale, try to make an appearance would be good to see you plus you can see my project hehe

What day are you picking up the car mate...I live near and would love to come along and see it!:)

Hey mate im still not sure exactly what date I'm picking it up from simone but your welcome to see it buddy I will keep you posted on when I will be picking it up

ok so, its a week or so away. who's physced?

Im working the CFNE stand, however am coming to track u dudes down with the photographer (if i find him) Brian HAyes for pics with ur supras......................get em all shiny!!!!

Hey mate im still not sure exactly what date I'm picking it up from simone but your welcome to see it buddy I will keep you posted on when I will be picking it up

Have you not got a date for picking up the car yet bud!?