The mkiv Supra Owners Club

midnight purple on a supra

drift_bear

should i re-spray it midnight purple  

39 members have voted

1. 1. should i re-spray it midnight purple

• yes
    • no

getting de-wipered, de-washer jet and de-arieled and also getting the 3rd brake light out and covered

I have had the rear wiper, washer and all rear badges removed mate...really looks alot cleaner! Not sure about taking out the 3rd brake light though...have only seen a few with this done and I think it looks a bit odd tbh!? Are you having an internal aerial or just going without radio!?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had the rear wiper, washer and all rear badges removed mate...really looks alot cleaner! Not sure about taking out the 3rd brake light though...have only seen a few with this done and I think it looks a bit odd tbh!? Are you having an internal aerial or just going without radio!?

probz just go without an areil, never really use it anyway. my 3rd brake light dosnt work anyway lol.

thats a nice/unusual colour!

Obviously personal things but, if going for a full respray, I'd take the roof spoiler off and change the skirts. That'd just be me though, and this isn't my car :lol:

I like the idea of a non Toyota colour for mine, though at the same time I love the white!

Obviously personal things but, if going for a full respray, I'd take the roof spoiler off and change the skirts. That'd just be me though, and this isn't my car :lol:

I like the idea of a non Toyota colour for mine, though at the same time I love the white!

the VS skirts are staying, i actually like them now lol, go well with the curves

Ahh...I thought there must have been another reason! Sounds like the car will look great when done mate!

Good luck in making the colour decision.:)

cheers dude, its a choice that is going to take a while to make and not rushing into anything involving the supe lol

Think this is midnight purple.. might be wrong.

For your car I wouldn't do it as it looks great as is.. if and when you have an accident, then do it! :)

yeah that is MP, that pic is so nice! whos car is that?

Right, imagine this.

You are at a family wedding when your car is blocking one of the cars getting out, then some announces.

"Please can the gentleman in the midnight purple car, Reg: Drift_Bear move his car."

:D

edited for you :p

least i would be remembered if the wedding/marriage goes tits up! lmao

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)