The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 5 - Bluewater 23/4

ScottC

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm, the tickets are all bought and paid for, 43 of them in total. Myself or Scott will be handing them out. I will have my club polo on with branners on the moob so you cannot miss me. When you arrive please check in with us to get your tickets, without the tickets you wont be getting in!!

The cinema have done us an amazing price, £6 per ticket. And given us the whole of the back section so we can all sit together and make inappropriate comments about the modifications on the cars in the film.

If for any reason you cannot make it please let me know so we can hand your tickets to somebody else rather than wasting them.

Thanks Branners thats mighty generous. :thumbs:

Just to add, we have reserved car parking at the venue so you need to make your way to the Yellow car park (signposted cinema), Level 2 (middle level), section B, and park up behind the control barriers. We have 36 spaces so feel free to spread yourselves out a little.(but not to much :)). As far as I know this is where Supraturochris holds his monthly meets but I could be wrong.

Oh and I've been told by the manager we must stay seated till the end of the credits ;)

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

Branners & Scott a BIG BIG BIG thank you for organising this, been told by the scottish crew it is a awesome film! Just to let you know that I might be a bit later than 4, sorry guys had to get my hair down, but hopefully will be with you for 4.30 xx

See you all soon xx

What a great little turnout :) Big thanks to Branners and Scott for following through and organising it all. The film was rather entertaining :D. Was good to catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in a while...and people who drive Honda Civic Type-R's ;)

Thanks guys, glad you all enjoyed it. Thanks again to JB for paying for the tickets it's very much appreciated. :thumbs: Bluewater and Showcase Cinemas did a top job too, thought they made us very welcome. I'm going to get back in contact with them next week and see if I can get some piccys sent over.

I've not counted it up yet but very impressed with peoples generosity with their donations,:clap: I'll get that sorted ASAP and let you know how much you raised.

Tunnel Run :oops: think I missed that :(

Yes opps :p

was a great evening, very emotional tbh.

Big thanks too scotty and branners for a good evening.

Got the Dragon Ba11 yet dude :)

Great evening out, thanks to those who turned up.

Less impressed with those who didnt, thanks for wasting club funds. Feel free to make a donation to the Red Cross fund for Japan to apologise for messing us about. You said you were coming, you were asked to let us know if you couldnt, and didnt bother. If your name is on the list on the very first page and you didnt turn up then do make an effort to apologise.

Massive thanks must go to the Showcase Cinema people at Bluewater. They gave us a great price on tickets, made sure there were staff with us at all times and gave us allocated parking. Really impressed with their service.

Yes, thank you Branners and Scott!!!

Scott did a great time organising it & Branners for pulling out the bulging wallet! ;)

It was a fantastic night, the film was actually pretty good! And meal afterwards was really good!

I would have joined you all in the tunnel run but bit pointless in a unmodded Type R.

What a great little turnout :) Big thanks to Branners and Scott for following through and organising it all. The film was rather entertaining :D. Was good to catch up with a few people I hadn't seen in a while...and people who drive Honda Civic Type-R's ;)
Oi, I can't believe you all pointed and laughed at me, even Branners! :(

Well at least it did a fantastic job in a mad dash across London after finding Blackwall Tunnel Shut!

Tunnel Run :oops: think I missed that :(

I was wondering where you was going, flying up behind me! :D