The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 5 - Bluewater 23/4

ScottC

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great time, great film and evening. Wish I had stuck around longer. Was unsure of the plans after the film. Should have asked.

Major thanks to both Branners and Scott. Nice meeting you both, Well meeting Scott and waving to branners as he pulled left on the way out of bluewater.

If they show the Ayrton Senna film at Bluewater then I may well ask them to do a special ticket price again and we can all head there once more, but I wont be able to cover the costs on the next one!!

I'd be well interested in that.

I got some little pic's from bluewater. Taken on the mobile.:taped:

blue11.jpg

blue22.jpg

blue33.jpg

blue44.jpg

Tunnel Run - Unfort I had beans rabbiting away in my ears and completey missed the turn off - and yes caught up with Abz lol To get beans back for putting me off, we turned around and went the right way through the tunnel with all the windows open. She was a bit quiet from that point on!

Branners - I would be up for the Senna film

If they show the Ayrton Senna film at Bluewater then I may well ask them to do a special ticket price again and we can all head there once more, but I wont be able to cover the costs on the next one!!

Count me down for that, sound be an amazing film. :)

Tunnel Run - Unfort I had beans rabbiting away in my ears and completey missed the turn off - and yes caught up with Abz lol To get beans back for putting me off, we turned around and went the right way through the tunnel with all the windows open. She was a bit quiet from that point on!

Branners - I would be up for the Senna film

You was lucky I was piddling along at 65 mph.... bouncing off my rev limiter :D