The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gauging interest in breaking TT

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm... thinking about those wheels mate..

couple of quick questions if thats cool?

A) how much do you recon for a re-furb on them any idea?

B) do they look as though they would clear bigger brakes than the uk std' ones? (just thinking ahead, as bigger brakes could be the next buy)

thanks

ummmm... thinking about those wheels mate..

couple of quick questions if thats cool?

A) how much do you recon for a re-furb on them any idea?

B) do they look as though they would clear bigger brakes than the uk std' ones? (just thinking ahead, as bigger brakes could be the next buy)

thanks

well the average price is £40-45 each wheel so a bargain once the wheels have been done as these cost £1800-1900 new. I dont see why they wont clear bigger brakes

Ta,

They are nice wheels, and def' a great price..

i saw these http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/m/mGHlT6i16rtqPr0-PFw3GSg/140.jpg as was thinking about refurbing them the same way..

i'll have to have a think and a photoshop session, only drawback is i am not sure of the look of the 5 spokes with my kit, think the multi-spoke works better..

Great buy for anyone after nice, rare, split rims though... surprised they haven't been snapped up already.

the one's in that link are the same as mine but they are 19" mine are 18".

Im suprised too if im honest as the tyres are worth more at the price i am selling the whole lot for lol. Not trying to twist your arm but i think 5 spokes are by far the best rims for the supra but thats personal taste.

im looking for some small head light connectors. my headlights dipped use HB3 and for some (seriously random) reason ive HB4 connectors, the bulbs have had the small guide cut out for fitment.

any chance youve 2x HB3 connectors with inch or two or wire? :)

im looking for some small head light connectors. my headlights dipped use HB3 and for some (seriously random) reason ive HB4 connectors, the bulbs have had the small guide cut out for fitment.

any chance youve 2x HB3 connectors with inch or two or wire? :)

no front end on the car dude, sorry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.