The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2011 - Saturday 14th May 2011 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here I go again, just spoken to the bodyshop and they say I can collect tomorrow afternoon:rolleyes: back on the knife edge

Still feel like crap though, so if it isn't ready by 3-4 o'clock and I don't feel a lot better than I do at the moment, I won't be making it

Gizzits

I'm putting this in this thread, because its only for the people going to Japfest, hope that's ok mods.

Going free to good homes.

1 x UK intake manifold.

1 x UK throttle body.

1 x full set of Turbo pipes.

1 x set of cream UK seats (front only) in good condition. Sorry I mean seat COVERS.

anyone want anything see me at either Reading or Japfest.

Also 2 x entry tickets, £10 for the pair (sorry not gizzits), would have to pick up at Reading or at the entry gate, (phone numbers to be sorted).

Hope some of this is of some use to some one.

Edited by BOB B (see edit history)

I have had no time today to get my adaptor plate for my external waste gate skimmed so not taking chance in my Supra so will be coming in my metallic gun metal silver BMW 5 Series so come to see me for passes & club stand tickets if required cheers Lui

So there will be one strange car in the collection parked within :(

MAKE SURE YOUR ALL AT READING MEGA CONVOY NICE & EARLY AS WE ARE ALL LEAVING 7.15 SHARP !!!

Edited by lui (see edit history)

just got back ..............and ....that............... was........................................AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am uploading vids and pics as we speak, i was also first on scene to the R34 that caught fire coming off the track and first with my phone in my hand , thought i had caught it all ........................... but i am a little annoyed at myself coz i hadnt hit the record button properly so this stupid geordie arse was stood there with his phone in hand not even recording ...............WANKER!!!!

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)