The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Devon Car Show 2011 Sun 24th july

wile e coyote

Evening all, just mentioned to the missus that we'll need to leave at 6:30am latest and she said "Have a nice day!" so I guess I'm coming on my own.:)

Not sure if this means I've got a spare ticket seeing as she was a passenger but if it does anyone that needs one, it's there for you.

Also now I'm coming alone, any chance on joining the Food party? I'll pay up on Sunday ;)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the money together to buy a new clutch. Fitting it next Friday so happy days. Guess ill see you all at exeter services.

Hi Mate, What time you setting off on Sunday? Fancy meeting up and convoying down? Is anyone else coming down from Bristol area?

Guest marlowssupra

ok thanks people it will be me and grilfriend . if there is tickets left that would be cool . but no worrys dont mind paying at door .. cant wait its my 1st supra meet be nice to see all your cars and get some tips ;)

Evening all, just mentioned to the missus that we'll need to leave at 6:30am latest and she said "Have a nice day!" so I guess I'm coming on my own.:)

Not sure if this means I've got a spare ticket seeing as she was a passenger but if it does anyone that needs one, it's there for you.

Also now I'm coming alone, any chance on joining the Food party? I'll pay up on Sunday ;)

hi mate i will 100% have at least 1 passanger so i buy the ticket of you if needs be:)

me again if i pay at the door can i still park with all you lot or am i to late to get in the grounds ???????:innocent:

I think as long as you meet us at the services, so you arrive at the venue with us you should be okay

Wile do the organiser know about the extra's that are now coming, as the parking on hard ground was a bit limited last time from what I remember

me again if i pay at the door can i still park with all you lot or am i to late to get in the grounds ???????:innocent:

not sure on that one but we will try if your with us i cant see there being a problem.we can get away with anything like sneaking people in hotels and even getting them breakfast (buster)

Edited by barneybrendan (see edit history)

Guest marlowssupra
With all the question marks are you not sure if you do? ;)

ha yes i do live in bideford . why i did that i dont know . :D

Guest marlowssupra
I think as long as you meet us at the services, so you arrive at the venue with us you should be okay

Wile do the organiser know about the extra's that are now coming, as the parking on hard ground was a bit limited last time from what I remember

will meet you lot and then see what happens . hope so dont want to be left in the car park. a supra by its self not good lol :(

yeh no worries mate just pay brendan on the day, im getting extra food anyway so whats not eaten will come back

I think kl93 may be bringing some passengers but unsure how many so pm him mate

Great stuff :), cheers for that. I was thinking I'd be sat in the corner eating a cold packed lunch smelling the BBQ :(

hi mate i will 100% have at least 1 passanger so i buy the ticket of you if needs be:)

No worries, glad this helps work things out for you, see you Sunday :D

Great stuff :), cheers for that. I was thinking I'd be sat in the corner eating a cold packed lunch smelling the BBQ :(

No worries, glad this helps work things out for you, see you Sunday :D

Ye well I have 3 passengers that gonna need to pay so that's fine for me. are you gonna meet at exeter?

Guest marlowssupra
Barnstaple people and around from the area think plan is to meet at old tesco's car park at 6.30ish then on to exeter services to meet the rest is that cool with everyone??

i will be up for that if thats cool :sly:

I'm bringing a BMW with me on sunday so every one be friendly please ! ! :) It's a nice one I'll throw a pic up later.

You can get question mark finger patches you know, You stick them over the key so you cant use it :D

Are you joining the meet at Tesco's at 630 or at exeter mate.