The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Devon Car Show 2011 Sun 24th july

wile e coyote

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mate, What time you setting off on Sunday? Fancy meeting up and convoying down? Is anyone else coming down from Bristol area?

I'll prob be looking to leave around 6.15. I would normally get on the motorway at Cribbs but Aztec West is just as easy for me. Which way you coming from we can meet near whichever junction is closer for you.

I'll prob be looking to leave around 6.15. I would normally get on the motorway at Cribbs but Aztec West is just as easy for me. Which way you coming from we can meet near whichever junction is closer for you.

I'm coming out from Filton so would go round the new road and on at Cribbs as well. How about meet at McDonalds Car park by Makro at 6:20? I'll PM you my mobile as well. Cheers.

forecast is good for sunday at the moment.Dont forget chairs and has anybody got a gezebo.

I've seen a bit if a gezebo in my shed but will have to have a look to see if I can find the rest of it and let you know. It's only a cheapy one (well a roof basically!!!!).

I've seen a bit if a gezebo in my shed but will have to have a look to see if I can find the rest of it and let you know. It's only a cheapy one (well a roof basically!!!!).

I think I've found the complete Gezebo. It's only a small one maybe 3m square! chucked it in the car anyway.

Is everyones cars all ready for Sunday? I have a small list to do tomorrow ,change Rad pipes and pickup new coolant from Toyota if it turns up at 9, put headlights back together and fit to car, wash and polish plus Hoover and clean inside, gunna be a long day!!

looks like you guys are busy cleaning but rog in the rain really!!!

3hr drive to get down to exeter leaving soon so hope its a great wk end...

Yes but it helped with the rinse off:d

Give me a shout if you still want to pop over

Dropping out girls, Karolina's working and i have new tyres on my car and have been told not to drive it till my geo set up on monday. See you all at the pod

Don't be such a girl and get your arse down here, as long as you are not ripping shreads off your tyres they will be fine for one trip