The mkiv Supra Owners Club

a few things changed already

drift_bear

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a phone call my mum on friday to say a large box had been delivered for me from keron, nipped home today and had a look and it is my new full carbon TRD and my new set of plugs for my BPU stage. Will be getting the car back on thursday when im home from the garage and will be getting the TRD put on :) then give her a good wash and polish and put up some fresh pics, so untill then, heres a couple of pics of the new parts :p

full TRD

new plugs

Great stuff! You going to get it on a dyno once BPU'd?

i will be dude, going to wait a month or so to get it done though. want to get used to the standard setup first, (plus got wise words for another member saying that if i go BPU already then i will just want more power in a few months again and then want to go single lol. im pretty sure the other member that advised me will read this at some point :p )

I usually like the spoilerless look but with the roof spoiler too it looks weird.

Roof spoiler + TRD looks :thumbs: though.

yeah the spoilerless and the roof spoiler was a 50/50 but looks like the previous owner has screwed in the roof spoiler to the boot, so dont really want to leave the holes.

Changing the headlights has transformed the car mate...really looks so much better! I'm more a fan of the stock spoiler, but the full carbon does sit well on a grey sup! Only my opinion, but next thing i'd change is the skirts and you'll have a cracking looking car!:thumbs: