The mkiv Supra Owners Club

a few things changed already

drift_bear

Mines about inch half out, bumps is fine if you drive slowly, iv hit mine no problem and no damage.

hmmm might get 1 and test it first without cutting it to see how i get on. considering going for this then going for the spoilerless look with a small carbon boot lip or might go the other way and get a proper carbon wing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm might get 1 and test it first without cutting it to see how i get on. considering going for this then going for the spoilerless look with a small carbon boot lip or might go the other way and get a proper carbon wing.

You'll thank me for telling you, unless you want to waste money fixing it every year. Trust me it's worth the 300 pounds or less.

yeah think i will give them a call tomorow and order up 1, are they easy to fit?

They don't do them, you have to take off your do luck front and put it on a big paper, draw around your do luck then post it to them. They very easy to fit, just need a drill and align it how you want it, rest Is screws and bolts.

I would have a little search on here before you order from Replikit :)

That's bodykits, this is an original apr not replica. Like all replica kits they are mostly off poor quality. I had no issues when I ordered the apr splitter, either way who ever you order from you still have to draw out on a paper.

b;3026382']Thanks dude,

After seeing how yours looked, that was the deciding factor for me getting some :cool:

:thanks:

yeah dude, they do look good and really help out at night up here lol. theres a few of the members have got 2 sets of HID's, 1 for main beam and the other for fog lights. thats my next "light upgrade" along with LED sidelights

No need with the main HID, bearing in mind mine are 8k.

mine are the 6000K and they are good. Thats me now just order a full carbon TRD spoiler aswell from keron, should finish of the back end nice :) and some colderplugs aswell to add to my BPU collection :)

so far have all this for my bpu -

blitz FMIC

blitz boost guage

greddy boost controller (profac b)

double de-cat

RR

colder plugs (on there way)

walbro fuel pump (end of the month)

still needed -

FCD

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

No need with the main HID, bearing in mind mine are 8k.

You aren't following.... let me explain..

Main beam is what most people refer to as full beam. Full beam is the lights you use when you are having trouble to see, on the supra these are the large dish lens.

Dipped beam is what most people refer to as their main lights. Dipped beam is your normal driving lights to allow you to see at night, on the supra these are the middle projectors.

Side lights are side lights. Side lights are the lights you put on at dusk so that people can see your car easier, they have no effect on your visibility. On the supra these are either between the main and full beam or in the bumper (facelift lights).

To add, your lights aren't 8k. They are in fact 8000k, which for all intents and purposes will be LESS bright than 6000k HID bulbs.