The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Konnichiwa!

LolaBoost94

Welcome matey. Looks like a tidy supe :cool:

Where abouts in London will you be staying,? if you're anywhere near kent, there's a good monthly meet you should come along to.

I just figured out how to use the multi-quote option [GRIN][/GRIN] I'll actually be more towards Cambridgeshire and Huntingdon. Thanks to google, it says it's just over two hours from Kent which wouldn't keep me from making the trip :sly: A nice two hour cruise... I'm down for it!

Airplanes? Supra? Beautiful woman? I don't think Ed will be the problem...... emmmm Jamie where are you? :search: :D

Now serious... congratulations on your baby and many many many safe miles!

lol thanks. She's my pride and joy ;)

I forgot to add, I offer a great welcome party for any female prospective club members :)

Oh yeah?! Membership has been paid :D Thanks!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the Air Force doing Supply Support for F-16 Aircraft. Nothing secret, kind of chill actually. They need a part, I order it and turn in the old parts back to the main warehouse for shipping out. Kind of nice being around the jets though... always some maintenance to help out with on the line.

Ah, the F16, my all time favourite fighter plane! :)

Hello, and welcome to the club.

All those photos looked great, so you'll be most welcome here once you arrive in the UK. ;)

Hope you get all that sorted and have a safe trip.

hahaa alcohol and music... my two favorite things! It'd take more than that to scare me off, trust me ;)

Sorted, give us a shout when you get in the country, I have the Alcohol and Music waiting :D

Was this anything to do with you? I know you want to get here quickly, but keep the standards up, please! :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12142963

Women just can''t resist me, she obviously had to get here pronto ;)

Was this anything to do with you? I know you want to get here quickly, but keep the standards up, please! :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12142963

[sHOCK][/sHOCK] didn't think anyone would catch on!

JK... we do have red tails in Misawa but I can't get a close enough look. We wouldn't have been heading to the states anyway. That would be a pretty badass way of getting to the UK though... make it there in no time :sly:

Finally posting the pictures :eyebrows: She's sitting up a little high right now; had to raise it for the Japanese inspection. I'll lower her back down once she makes it to the UK. Hope you like her!! Threw in a pic of myself to put a face to the name :cool:

By Japanese test, do you mean the 'Shaken'?

If so, i'd be intrigued to hear more about it, they're supposed to be horrid! :D

Welcome by the way :)

Hey, I was young and naive when I asked about boot release. I'm a totally different man now.

And dont take any notice of this lot. I'm totally harmless,....

Trust your hand to mine Lola and let me show you around my mighty fine island I call 'home'. :D

Nice Supra too,.. welcome to the club :hi:

I trust you've come a long way :D She's always up for a cruise.

By Japanese test, do you mean the 'Shaken'?

If so, i'd be intrigued to hear more about it, they're supposed to be horrid! :D

Welcome by the way :)

I haven't heard it called the Shaken but yeah, the inspections are horrible [ANGRY][/ANGRY] If there's nothing wrong with the car, it costs about $700 dollars and they are sooo picky. Your lights may not be angled perfectly and they'll turn you away. If you don't have an emergency flare in the car, they'll turn you away. It's all rubbish!!