Top Posters In This Topic

Fancydress.

Confirmed List

1. Kieran

2. Marc

3. Alex - yes

4. Geo - yes

5. Liam - yes

6. Karolina-Definitely YES :) Brilliant idea!

7. Blackie-yes

8. AlliRR

9. Brian R

10. Aldo

11. Mark

12. JakeG(Irish alcoholic)

13. Marty(Irish alcoholic)

14. HateEvent

15. Josh

16. Havard

17. brucie-bonus

18. Robin

Confirmed List

1. Kieran

2. Marc

3. Alex - yes

4. Geo - yes

5. Liam - yes

7. Blackie-yes

8. AlliRR

9. Brian R

10. Aldo

11. Mark

14. HateEvent

15. Josh - If I come on the Thursday and get to know some of you guys (and girl/s) over drinks then maybe!

16. Havard

17. brucie-bonus

18. Robin

Yes is definitely Mawby he's really cool by the way!

Your welcome!

Yes i was there its me on the photo with the three guys on the bed :eyebrows:

Ah yes, so it is! :)

And Alex (Drift_Bear) on the right :)

Trying to get to know peoples' faces because last time I wanted to speak to people but had no idea who anyone was as hardly anyone had their nametags on.

Ah yes, so it is! :)

And Alex (Drift_Bear) on the right :)

Trying to get to know peoples' faces because last time I wanted to speak to people but had no idea who anyone was as hardly anyone had their nametags on.

On first photo i put is Blackie on the left,Aldo87 and marksupra on the right.

On the second photo is Blackie on the left, Aldo87 and marksupra on the right.

On third photo is L18msy on the left, Aldo87 in the middle, Mawby on the top and Blackie on the left. :)

We will strive to wear name tags this year... :)

just for the record, I AM NOT getting as drunk as i did last year! That was unreal how bad i was and still a mystery how i was able to stand let alone drive after all that drink and very little sleep! :blink: least aldo helped me out at the petrol station when i attempted to wash my car but couldnt really see it lol.

that first picture gets me everytime! that was the loudest headbut i ever heard :rlol: heard the crack of blackies jaw over the thunder outside lol and yes before anyone asks, me and liam were crying with laughter and for a good while after the "incident" happened :rlol:

1. Kieran - Possibly

2. Marc

3. Alex - yes

4. Geo - yes

5. Liam - yes

7. Blackie-yes

8. AlliRR

9. Brian R

10. Aldo

11. Mark

14. HateEvent

15. Josh - If I come on the Thursday and get to know some of you guys (and girl/s) over drinks then maybe!

16. Havard

17. brucie-bonus

18. Robin

Edited by monsween (see edit history)

josh, you have to come with us on the thursday, i garantee you wont regret it! :D can everyone who is up for dressing up, keep there costume ideas as a "surprise" so its more fun on the day for everyone else.

I more than likely will do :)

Can't drink too much though, don't wanna get caught in the morning ;)

I more than likely will do :)

Can't drink too much though, don't wanna get caught in the morning ;)

lol i wouldnt worry to much about that! if you had seen the shape of me on the sunday then you would be surprised i never got pulled! i went to bed (in other words i was put to my bed) after 3am. that was after drinking all afternoon and night lol, had about 6 hours sleep and then drove while i still had a supid ammount of drink in my system

lol i wouldnt worry to much about that! if you had seen the shape of me on the sunday then you would be surprised i never got pulled! i went to bed (in other words i was put to my bed) after 3am. that was after drinking all afternoon and night lol, had about 6 hours sleep and then drove while i still had a supid ammount of drink in my system

Sh!t! lol :)

I'm well looking forward to the Suprapod weekend :) Just hope people commit to the racing after the f*ck up last year and the fact the insurance aren't paying out.

Sh!t! lol :)

I'm well looking forward to the Suprapod weekend :) Just hope people commit to the racing after the f*ck up last year and the fact the insurance aren't paying out.

People were committed to the racing it was the weather that Was not committed to the cause! :) and there were still bloody wasps! :( the insurance are taking the piss but as with every event of that kind there is a possibility of the weather stopping play!

People were committed to the racing it was the weather that Was not committed to the cause! :) and there were still bloody wasps! :( the insurance are taking the piss but as with every event of that kind there is a possibility of the weather stopping play!

Indeed, just hope people haven't been put off by the lack of the insurance payout. Even though they took the risk, I can see a lot of people not bothering with the racing just in case.

I don't know if I'll race yet as my car's only stock so it's not going to win anything and I'd rather not thrash it and risk doing any damage. Might go for the social aspect.