The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine bay makeover

mplavery

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Spotty dog well done on what must have been a bit of a mare with the engine in place:)

lol Your right ! some things were a right pain in the ass to do but got there in the end with some nice cuts on my hands lol

looks outstanding! this is exactly what i want my bay to look like, subtle and classy as hell :D

Great effort mate! Looks very good!:cool:

Cheers guys,

What did you guys think about the chrome fan cover ??? i like it and and not changing it, just wonderd if you guys think it suits it now its on the car ??

What did you guys think about the chrome fan cover ??? i like it and and not changing it, just wonderd if you guys think it suits it now its on the car ??

Now that it's on I think it looks the part, it isn't as obtrusive as I first thought it would be. Keep it on :)

• 1 year later...
looks lovely but i think you should twist the writing to the underneath on them couplings! personally im not a fan but only my opinion and i do have a chav gold engine! :D

Where do you mean Rob....?

I'm curious. I might be able to make it nicer :)

Oh you mean on the hoses ...... Give it a cleaner look .... Good idea mate .. That if that's what you were talking about

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Looking VERY bling! :cool:

Personally I like the logos on the silicone couplings...

Cheers mate

Would LOVE to have a closer looks at your beast some time mate since your in Surrey... Stunning Supra you have there and when your not looking I'm going to scratch the white written on your tyres as I'm not a fan ha ha. Must admit I wondered what it would look like on mine lol

Still a stunning Supra mate

Sorry if ive missed you mentioning it somewhere, but what make are the vaccum lines? They look like very good quality. Fantastic looking car aswell, its this car thats making me do a huge winter project on mine lol.

Hi mate

I got all the hoses inc the vacuum hoses from performance silicone hoses ( http://www.performancesiliconehoses.com/index.asp ) just asked for vacuum hoses and tell them the size then your done !

Look forward to your thread mate !

Cheers mate

Would LOVE to have a closer looks at your beast some time mate since your in Surrey... Stunning Supra you have there and when your not looking I'm going to scratch the white written on your tyres as I'm not a fan ha ha. Must admit I wondered what it would look like on mine lol

Still a stunning Supra mate

:thumbs: Thanks matey!! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Blue Soup

The polished parts look SOOO good mate! If i still had a tt i would do the same. I might give my cam covers, plenum, and turbo a go sometime in the future :)

You must be a happy man!