The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is knight racers ridox front bumper like

Guest adam b

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look paul the bottom line is mate i think that some traders lean on the fact that members look at traders here before eny were eles,, and that reflexs in prices like yours at times.. most of us on here bud are just hard working men and all work very hard for ther money , im not gonna keep going on but lots of your stuff is cheaper eles were ,not all but lots,,

but then again running a big place and two time attack cars cost lots and it has to come from some were a ..fair play to all the members who keep you going ,, atb adam

I always do my best to help out members with the best prices I can, the prices on my website are retail prices and I do offer discounts for club members and price matching where possible. All you have to do is ask.

How big a place do you think I have? Have you seen it? 1 of the Time Attack cars is my own which I've had for 11 years now and the other is a customers car? We are able to compete in Time Attack mainly due to sponsorship, not sure why I'm having to justify myself to be honest.

Ah yes so it does, its fibreglass though. My one is more expensive yep, I changed the manufacturer for my bodykit pieces earlier this year, still the same moulds but the quality and finish is much better. They are made using a much more flexible and lighter material which aids fitment. Before they used to be solid so there was no movement when fitting, they are now absolutely spot on. The kit we fitted on Steve L's car http://garagewhifbitz.co.uk/blog/?p=316 litterally just bolted straight on, we didn't even paint it, black gel coat straight out of the mould!

Hi Paul - just thought I'd point out a spelling mistake in that link First Line:

"Built by Garage Whifbit(z) for Steve Linton. "

Mike

WTF is this all about, your not gunna get very far on this forum slating people mate, which whatever you say, you are, ive just got a cracking quote from paul with over 30 items and a biggish sum of money!

Also reference to the bumper, i wouldnt dream of buying poor quality kits(not that they are going to be) as in the long run, you will honestly wish you had spent the dosh on the tried and tested product, I think there is dozens of people who have bought the whifbitz ridox replicas who are very happy.

End of rant, good luck with fitment:D

im not slating eny one im on about prices..

eny way paul if you can beat ksport prices can you get back to me with your new prices on the 8v pot brake kit fronts please

I would just like to point out that Whifbitz is more than willing to look at prices if you ask them, going about it this way to isn't going to score you any points when it comes to helping secure a good price.

Personal example of where asking nicely can help here,

When I was in the market to buy my full Ksport setup on my car, I Spoke to Ksport in the UK as I wanted to order a 356mm front and rear brake kit (8pot front and 4 pot rear), they said that they did not have any in stock and that the lead time would be 4-6 weeks if I used air freight, or 6-8 weeks if I wanted sea freight. I Asked them if they could do me a deal on the freight as I was looking to buy both front and rear kits at the same time to which they offered me free Air freight delivery (Cost a lot more than sea freight).

Later on that day I sent Paul at Whifbitz an email to ask if he could match their price and offer (as I only like to deal with companies I have had really good experience with) to which Paul was more than happy to match it, not only that he bent over backwards for me when Ksport got some details wrong on my order and he managed to secure me a nice goodwill gesture from them.

I have always found that when asking for prices off Whifbitz they are very competitive, I have just recently bought some Corbeau pro series seats and the price Paul came back with was the best i could find.

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

im not trying to go about it this way as you put it.

im simply price matching and found pauls to be more money ,if whifbitz can do it for the best price thats great he should do eny way isent that why he,s trading on here to give members the best price.. atb adam

I hear you buddy for sure but if the fitment is fine and iv been assured it will or money back.. why pay nearly double.

I will show the fitment good or bad so kr and wifbitz know the score,,

im not shoping for cheap parts i wont the best fitment but i dont throw money away to people who have more then me.

Why don't you just buy the cheap kit and brakes and stop bitching.

paul hasent given me eny proof of that only talk..

jp

matt h and meny more has had kits from kr and thay looked great jp,s red car was and still is my fav supra.

id like to know more about this so call new material pauls kits are made of.

so it can justify the price. he,s now asking.

the bumper will be ready for wedensday from kr so i will post up pics for everyone to see good or bad.. if its shit it will go back...

we will see if pauls is worth the extra when i try fitment..

Why don't you just buy the cheap kit and brakes and stop bitching.

what do you mean by that dude ..cos thats the spec of a lot of cars on here so your having a go at a lot of people

most cars here are dressed in replica kits and have uk spec 4 pots

atb adam

People buy whatever they want, thats their perogative, you are picking holes in PW's stock blatantly slagging it off for being too expensive, at the end of the day plenty of people buy it so there must be a reason, he has already told you his bumpers fit straight on, he didnt even need to paint the last one, that prob saved around £500 at a decent bodyshop, if you think his stuff is too expensive then don't buy it, why get in an argument, if you can buy brakes cheaper then go do it, you are trying to pick an argument with a very well respected member who has many many satisfied customers..............................and a lot more than 193 posts, your posts may be coming over all wrong but trying to do this to a very well respected and liked member/trader will not win you any browny points. BTW you would know if I was 'having a go at people' I just said get the cheaper parts and stop bitching, I never said there was anything wrong with buying the cheaper parts!!!!

Edited by dude
spelling (see edit history)

yes lads i have a spec list i will be very happy to post up in the morning.

and by no means am i being rude or haveing a go at paul, i was mearly doin a price match and i asked paul about his prices.

why does people deam this as a row ??

and iv pmd paul for his new price on the ksport brake kit .but he has not got back to me .

by no means am i being rude or haveing a go at paul, i was mearly doin a price match and i asked paul about his prices.

why does people deam this as a row ??

It comes across as you belittling his service and prices. Drawing direct comparisons between Whifbitz and Knightracer products, while being critical of Whifbitz prices, even though you haven't seen either product.

o ok . and thats why its double the price,,thanks for sheding the light.

aids fitment ?? bumpers bolt on bud ,,if ther made right,, just seams to me your charging to much for copy kits.

atb adam

Adam

I dont see what the issue is, one trader is selling an item for 300 and another trader is offering the item for 600 - point is that they might look the same but they are effectively different items.

As an individual you now have the choice to decide what quality / fitment and price is acceptable to you - Paul is a businessman, if he sees the need to adjust his prices or retire the item if it is not selling then I am sure he will take the necessary action - fairly sure he doesn't need you or me to tell him how to run his business :)

if however the items were identical, same source, same spec, quality, fitment, etc then it would be a different matter - even then it up to you to decide where you get your product from.

Edited by imi (see edit history)

ok point taken ..lets wait for it to arive ..to be fair i dont care

if kr fit fine gravy, if not il buy one from whifbitz if paul wonts to sell me one .

£300 more isent gonna brake me, but if the same product can be had for cheaper then im all for it (as long as it fits)

£300 pounds is the price of eny replica bumper . imo

and mate in no way have i said his services a crap just some prices are a bit high..get your facts right.

Adam simple fact of life is this-you get what you pay for.buy cheap and you may get away with it but 9 times out of 10 you will not

Paul is a trader on here but his business is his own,if his prices are too expensive no one will buy off him and he'll go bankrupt! Fact is he's still here so he obviously knows what he's doing!

Adam simple fact of life is this-you get what you pay for.buy cheap and you may get away with it but 9 times out of 10 you will not

Paul is a trader on here but his business is his own,if his prices are too expensive no one will buy off him and he'll go bankrupt! Fact is he's still here so he obviously knows what he's doing!

i know this mate cheak my spec list i only buy the best ..but fiber glass is fiberglass and not once did i say thay are selling a better bumper then pauls

all i said is thers is much cheaper,, and if it fits fine with no work need except paint then pauls is to much money end of ..please please lets just leave it at that its getting fucking boring now .. atb adam