The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is knight racers ridox front bumper like

Guest adam b

I'll contribute to the argument, and hopefully clear this up with facts from my own experience.

I bought a whifbitz ridox front bumper

I bought a KR set of Blitz side skirts

I bought a whifbitz set of ridox rear spats.

...........................................................................none of it fitted properly :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have been fitting kits and re-painting for donkey's years and not one kit has fitted 100% first time, every kit will need work.

BUT kits like the TRD on hodge's (genuine) and the ridox kits from paul have been spot on, perhaps its because most of the bumpers are made to order by paul.

The kits we see are a nightmare and always need alot of work, my veilside skirts shoud have been thrown away but we chopped about to make them fit, average joe would have no chance.

Dave puts the nail in the coffin- YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!

Adam, if you don't want to buy from Paul, that's fine.

I don't buy the argument you are simply price matching. No one does that on a public forum. I don't like the way you're going about this, appearing to start a dispute like thread, but in Supra chat.

As Dude put it so uniquely, you simply pricematch in your own time, between you and your selected sellers. Actually he didn't say that. He said shut up and buy the cheap stuff. Problem solved, no?

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

I think people are being a bit hard on Adam, there has been some great information come out of this 'discussion' for example I did not know that the price on the whifbitz site are flexible? There is also no accurate test between the two products so it's impossible to give a fair judgment.

FYI Adam: The Mod's put out a trader renew email and vote once a year it's more appropriate to wait till then to give your opinion.

I think people are being a bit hard on Adam, there has been some great information come out of this 'discussion' for example I did not know that the price on the whifbitz site are flexible?

As for your discovery that people are possibly prepared to move on price is hardly groundbreaking.

There is also no accurate test between the two products so it's impossible to give a fair judgment.

True.

FYI Adam: The Mod's put out a trader renew email and vote once a year it's more appropriate to wait till then to give your opinion.

Umm...over a simple pricematching query? Potentially a provocative statement IMHO.

This thread needs to have a lie down now. Adam is able to buy from Paul if he so wishes.

Edit: And in the style of Colombo's "Just one more thing sir...?"

Looking at the thread title "What is Knight Racer's Ridox front bumper like?" I feel the topic strayed...massively.

Time now for me to have a lie down.

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)