The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly insurance

evinX

Hey all, well finally ive got the chance to drive my supra for a month to get me to and from work (SO HAPPY!!)

does anyone know where i can get monthly cover? im 20 and have 2 years no claims, any suggestions will be great, will be calling all the places that i can tomorrow, called adrian flux today but they couldnt cover me becuase its and imported car with mods, and ive never insured it before, a werid one, but hey!

thanks, Kev

Pretty much every insurance company will provide monthly insurance but it can be expensive as you're essentially taking out a loan with interest (and insurance on that loan!) to cover it. Sky certainly do, but I normally go for their 4 month payment option as that works out the same as paying all in one - it's a bit less painful that way on the bank balance.

I'm 20 with 2yrs NCB... Adrian Flux insured me on the dot with a great cover overall... £1500 (could have been £900 if I waited 6 months for my 3rd years).

I'm insured with NIG. Perhaps it would be a good idea to call NIG up and ask what they can do for you?

Been looking for pay as you go motor insurance myself, as i've put the supra away for the winter and will need insurance only for 6 mth's when the weather breaks, sometime next yr !

came across e car insurance that do 28 day cover and monthly cover {pay as you go}

worth aving a looksy;)

won't be doing mine for a while so i'll hang on :sly: