The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo engine bay pics

Bailey.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
I like this bay, loving the strutbrace- i think its titanium.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=145912&stc=1&d=1328713497

Really smart looking engine bay there. Yea that's the mint speed version of the trd, lovely strutbrace but not nice on the wallet!

The purple bay car is mine.

It is a titanium bar which I torched to bring out the spectrum of colors. I've got a bit of "ricer" in me, I suppose. I'd point out that Mint Speed is a relabel.

Thank you for your comments (Jamesy, HateEvent, and Bailey too). I've spent a great deal of time and energy trying to find a nice balance in the bay, and am thankful for the nice words from you all. The project really carried on beyond the initial plans, but I am thankful I stuck with it and happy with the result. I'm humbled by kind remarks from the UK crowd. If there are any questions I will do my best to answer, and I will attempt to grab some better photos.

Edited by MDSUPERSTAR (see edit history)

Really smart looking engine bay there. Yea that's the mint speed version of the trd, lovely strutbrace but not nice on the wallet!

i want one :(

$850+shipping and import duty!

MVP were selling these in their black Friday sale in a combo buy with KW variant 3 coilovers...the price listed vs original price practically meant you got the strutbrace for free!!!

I does look good but I prefer my chromed TRD!