The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very nice Supra rob on Japshow page lol

mplavery

That blue supra is horrendous... :blink:

Truly hideous, the car should be destroyed to put it out of its misery, and the driver banned from owning cars in the future.

Oh sod it, just kill them both with fire.

Sorry but 90% of the cars that won awards are chav machines

I have to agree.

Guest Charlierob

Hi guys i own the blue supra with the 7 on it, sorry its not to your taste this is my 7th supra having owned this 1 for 7yrs.

Having built show bikes, v-dubs, rs turbos and cossies for 25yrs i decided to do something totally bizzare for once.

I could of easily built a giant single turbo with bomex kit and sprayed it matt black. But i wanted to approach this build from a different angle. Having 4 children of my own, and seeing how many parents bring their young children to shows ; i thought it would be nice to build something the kids like hence the hotwheels theme. All kids can relate to the hotwheels cars and obviously love seeing the supra, which is why organisers invite it to most of the shows around the country. All i wanted to achieve for the car was to give inspiration or car building/ modifiying interest to the next generation. So that doing what we do doesnt die a death and we all drive around in bog standard ford focus's.

PS air con pump has been removed so T.T.S. can fit a rotrex supercharger ecu etc over the winter to complement the titanic motorsport gearbox on order.

Thanks for the compliments. Kind regards Rob:)

PS air con pump has been removed so T.T.S. can fit a rotrex supercharger ecu etc over the winter to complement the titanic motorsport gearbox on order.

Thanks for the compliments. Kind regards Rob:)

A what gearbox?

Will be interesting to see another Supra supercharged.