The mkiv Supra Owners Club

post llandow discussion thread.

dr_jekyll

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jimmenico as that all the photos you took? 32 in total?

difficult to please I see :D

actually, a 100 or so came out ok, but I reached my limit in Flickr for now...if you drop me your email I'll send you the others of your GT4, but they are mostly the same as the ones posted in the link.

Maybe the Pro got some good action shots?

difficult to please I see :D

actually, a 100 or so came out ok, but I reached my limit in Flickr for now...if you drop me your email I'll send you the others of your GT4, but they are mostly the same as the ones posted in the link.

Maybe the Pro got some good action shots?

photobucket bud!!!

pm'd :) thanks

which car were you in mate?

I was in the green BMW 328i with the soft suspension and the (by the end of the day) extremely abused front tyres! I had a "Frogglez Racing" (don't ask - birthday present from a friend!) in the back window too.

how do save photos from flickr? Can't seem to right click :(

Select the photo, then the cursor turns to a magnifying glass, click the photo again to get a big picture. Now click on the top right on "View all sizes", now on that screen you get a "download" button.

Long winded, but it was the only way I could find :search:

Here's what my useless camera skills have managed to capture at the track side. I literally just gone through all the videos that me and the misses took, and picked out the better ones.

I only took a video camera to mess about with, so if your not on the video dont feel bad.

lGVTVQdhL4I

Sorry forgot to say big thumbs up for this video :)

yeh right my new good year isametrics were exelent and wore realy well

will try get the others uploaded

I have the eagle f1 asymmetric's on the front and the old gsd3 f1's on the rear. Given a choice I would not have had them fitted to my car. But i had asked for f1's to be fitted to my front wheels and thats what they had fitted when i picked my wheels up, albiet the new design. However I was rather pleased with how well they coped on the track. They have worn really well compared to the budget tyres I completly destroyed on the 2008 track day.