The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A supra makeover for a customer

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I so want those Recaro's! Do you charge extra for a CC transaction?

On a side note - are these new seats or are they the original ones but covered in leather and embroided?

Erm, I think the £500 is the retrim cost, I doubt that would include the seats.

Erm, I think the £500 is the retrim cost, I doubt that would include the seats.

I was thinking that too. If that's the price for that complete retrim, then what amazing value, but if it's just for the seat covers, then that's more like I was expecting.

I like the original car, but not the white trainers (wheels). ;)

Finished product looks a very good standard...not sure i'd have went with the white leather...but each to their own!?

What BPU upgrades did he get Jurgen and what headunit is this:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Jm-Imports/emilsept10/P1010514.jpg

Cheers:)

we fitted double decat, walbro pump, plugs, fcd, boost controller, blow off valve.

he already had IC and exhaust..

very fast car this one

he supplied head unit (i can ask him next time he comes to us if your interested)

all depends on the extent of the respray.

if you want windows out and new toyota seals and a colour change then £2500 engine bay will also get done but not engine out job..(we can do it with it still in place).

What will the price be if the car was resprayed in the same colour? And would repraying a toyta white car in an Audi white car count as a colour change? :thanks:

we fitted double decat, walbro pump, plugs, fcd, boost controller, blow off valve.

he already had IC and exhaust..

very fast car this one

he supplied head unit (i can ask him next time he comes to us if your interested)

Ok buddy...will discuss some options with you for mine before it arrives!:thumbs:

What will the price be if the car was resprayed in the same colour? And would repraying a toyta white car in an Audi white car count as a colour change? :thanks:

all the door checks and boot checks will still need to be painted as otherwise it will be different white..

if its just outside the car then i think price is around 2k

Finished product looks a very good standard...not sure i'd have went with the white leather...but each to their own!?

What BPU upgrades did he get Jurgen and what headunit is this:

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Jm-Imports/emilsept10/P1010514.jpg

Cheers:)

Its a Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD 7" Touch Screen. Good little Gadget. (Optional bluetooth and sat nav if your willing to pay the extra cash)