1. 1. Single Or Skyline

• Go Single And Keep The Supra
    • Get Your Dream car And Buy A R34 Skyline

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres the supra owners club spirit death to the datsun

lol Its a hard to deny the R34 GTR...... Its usally the upgrade from alot of nice cars...

I really am leading towards the single.... Just thought thought of 650BHP+ :cool:

Keep your opinions and votes coming in

Thanks all for the time :)

Why not keep your Supra as it is, and buy an R34 GT-T with the money you would spend going single? :eyebrows:

These can look every bit as nice as the GTR :cool:

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll199/Wryann/VIP%20R34%20Gtt%20Project/3968646836_01bc408c61.jpg

Thats the exact dilema!! the money i would put into goin single will only be a little less than using that money + Sell the supra = GTR Skyline!

GRRRR this is such a flip around situation... Even more so when there both possiable.

Trial rear bumper end of the month, then xmas then January will be when the money begins to save up!!! So im trying to give myself plenty of time to think about it and for thred still to get posts and votes