Ricky49

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is it with these injectors playing up must be a pita, glad to here she's up and running again now!

Cheap shite dude I wouldn't recommend Injector Clinic to anyone. Since the ID's have been in the reaction time from the AFR gauge going lean to normal driving Reading to be alot quicker after lifting off and changing gear.

With the 1680's in it used to take a second or two to realise what's going on then give you the reading, with the ID's it's instant. Whether that's just a coincidence I don't know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well we are finally mapped.

A big thank you to Ryan for his magic today and to Lee with all his hard work and help with getting the car to where it is today and Baldy for his hard work with the body repair and paint, after a couple of hours mapping at Advanced Motorsport this morning the car is finished at 647rwhp and 563lb/ft torque @1.7bar.

Also want to thank Dan of Advanced Motorsport for his hospitality.

Roll on the next set of changes.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

God want a difference a mapping session makes.

I love this car it's so driveable,oddles of power on hand when it's called for.

I drove home quite reserved from Silverstone to Farnham (work) but on the way home from Farnham to Worthing through Petworth I had alot of fun. Through the twistys some long straights I had a right grin on my boat.

Good news that you're up and running again, nice results too.

just out of curiousity what can a complete stock 2jz-gte handle before it starts failing regarding power,

asking beceause i'm going for a same sort of set up on mine hopefully next year, but with use of an 67dbb instead of an billet6765.

Good news that you're up and running again, nice results too.

just out of curiousity what can a complete stock 2jz-gte handle before it starts failing regarding power,

asking beceause i'm going for a same sort of set up on mine hopefully next year, but with use of an 67dbb instead of an billet6765.

It would depend on how well your engine is. Luckily Lee and Ryan have said what a good engine I have, Ryan even got the det cans out today to have a listen to what's going on.

But I would want to go much more than I am now on the stock block. I have contemplated the thought of sticking the new 76mm on and pushing it to see what the limit is all for the sake of research, it's not one of my best idea's.

The Yanks have some high hp supra on stock internals pushing into the 800's+.