The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations 16th October 2010?

Pete

Great night last night, it was good to see the number of peeps that turned up.

Its a shame we got split up but its hard keeping 14 cars together in that amount of traffic:(

What was really great was that there was a convoy of Focus ST's and Rs's and then all of us :D

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky that you went straight down the M6 as I was beginning to chase after you and ran out of motorway.....:innocent:

That could have been a recipe for losing our licences....:eyebrows:

H.

Yeah I saw you go off. I maintained about 80 leptons once I caught - and went past - you guys. I really wanted to have those Focus STs but had the little'n next to me

Yeah I saw you go off. I maintained about 80 leptons once I caught - and went past - you guys. I really wanted to have those Focus STs but had the little'n next to me

Your car is rapid and about 90Hp more than mine so I wouldn't have stood much of a chance T...:D

H.

i sound like a spoon on it but o well ha:p

Dont worry mate you sound like a spoon all the time :p

Your car sounds bloody awesome, cant see why people say NAs are crap as yours was fair shifting when it came past me and we were only just under the instant license losing speed.

Noise doesnt make the car go faster you know ;)

nope but when your at a certain speed the noise does sound good and it were 2 pretty brand new astra vxrs infront of me 1 in the back of the other probly just not paying attention as there was alot of late braking going on

Your car is rapid and about 90Hp more than mine so I wouldn't have stood much of a chance T...:D

H.

It is a beast when planted. Had some scary moments. I would have slowed down to let you catch up haha :D:p

I am just glad for you that yours is now sweet. It is always small annoyances that can ruin owning a car - lighter doesn't work, cigarette holder missing, engine shakes the car to bits etc etc :rolleyes:

Is the next thing going to be the xmas p!ss up?

It is a beast when planted. Had some scary moments. I would have slowed down to let you catch up haha :D:p

I am just glad for you that yours is now sweet. It is always small annoyances that can ruin owning a car - lighter doesn't work, cigarette holder missing, engine shakes the car to bits etc etc :rolleyes:

Is the next thing going to be the xmas p!ss up?

Probably, we need an Events Organiser here.....:D

lol charming spade hands, yeah they do well for what they are, when i passed you it was a 4th gear pull to rev limit then let off think mine was one of the noisier cars so i probably just annoyed everyone lol :p

Nah sounded alright, i was saying to the MRS how it was just us 2 making all the noise in the NAs, she wouldnt let me see what the top speed was on the way home so it took ages :(

I didnt get in till 12.30 only part i opend it up was on the M61 just before my house as i had a bet with the GF that i could get home from Chorley in less than 5 mins.................................she lost ;)

What exhaust was it on yours? i always thought my Blitz Nur spec R was loud but yours was unreal.