The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations 16th October 2010?

Pete

Have a great time tonight folks!!!!. Been quite a while since I posted. Im sure lots of things have happened so will slowly play catch up reading through the updates.

Anyone know if my old supra is still around?

Yup, saw it one the M62 a few weeks back.

Can't remember who's got it now.....:search:

H.

Hi Dodgy! ;) Long time no see, hope you're keeping well!

The last i heard, Jimmy1985 had your old car. He's been to a few meets at Mascrat, Ribble Pilot, Suprapod etc and he's a nice guy! He was keeping your old pride and joy looking clean anyway!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=207951

Get yourself down to a meet at some point, it'd be good to see you ;)

Rob.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I'm bolloxed.

Couldn't stay the night as it's my nephews birthday which makes it a LOOOONG trip there and back tonight. This morning I thought it would be a good idea to go cross country mountain biking with a mate.

It was a little more cross country than I thought. I don't exercise so this has pretty much crippled me so we're out. :(

Have fun and take plenty of photeees.

and just back in the hotel room! Good turnout and a great Lumee Run! Nice to have two Astras smack into each other for our entertainment - bless you boys!

Got it on vid seen as though i was the car that had to swerve to avoid them as well as neil lol had a great night good run out

:D Great meeting Guys n Gals very good turnout with a few noted "no shows" as ever, great banter at the Ribble Pilot :D

Like has been said pity we got kinda split up running throught the illumination but 14 cars in a row that was bound to happen :rolleyes:

we need pics :D

sorry for leaving to convoy on the way home ( i shot down the motorway ) as i was up at 5am to get back to work :rolleyes: joy of joys lol

Looking forward to the next meeting

Cheers

-Ian-

:D Great meeting Guys n Gals very good turnout with a few noted "no shows" as ever, great banter at the Ribble Pilot :D

Like has been said pity we got kinda split up running throught the illumination but 14 cars in a row that was bound to happen :rolleyes:

we need pics :D

sorry for leaving to convoy on the way home ( i shot down the motorway ) as i was up at 5am to get back to work :rolleyes: joy of joys lol

Looking forward to the next meeting

Cheers

-Ian-

No worries Ian, we just crossed the roundabout and parked up for 5 to make sure no-one mistakenly followed me home ;)

Mike

Really enjoyed the meet, thanks guys :)

That crash was a bit of a dis-astra.......................i'll get me coat.

Nice to meet a few new people, sorry i couldn't say hello to everyone, name badges maybe needed for us neewbs :sly:

Was an awesome sight seeing the big line of cars, the people at the side of the road liked it, lets face it seeing us lot has got to be better than looking at a couple million light bulbs :D

Thanks to everyone who turned up last night. Was good to have a chat in the pub with most and the run to the lights was good.

I felt that we needed to stop a couple of times and get all the Supes together. Is my OCD but we should have had the NSX at the front followed by lots of Supes and then Mikes eurobox at the back.....:sly::D

Great night and a shame that a few got lost.....:(

H.