The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my dream car

Guest inviziblex

this is going to be my first car its just a matter of when i will get all the work done to it and also my parents are not buying $#@! for me i am buying it all i never had a sweet 16 or anything like that we are kinda poor and i have always wanted a supra ever since i was 14 but just resently looked into getting one and the prices

Well if your kinda poor, you better have a constant supply of money rolling in, or your not poor!!

You cant just build the car and that is, things do go wrong with singles and need to be sorted, nearly everytime, you have to mentain it etc etc, cmon dude think of this in the real world, its hard yea, but start with a non turbo, normal crap, dont worry youll still get the birds:D then look at engine mods later on, you can jump the ladder...take the 1st step and make your way up, thats the way to do it, wether you like it or not. Youll get it sooner or later, just a matter of time.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic