Keiths (supraudi vvti supra) full make over by Jm-Imports

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like a good TRD car. :)

The only thing I'm not sure about is what's this bump on the wheel arch about?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Jm-Imports/Keith%20vvti%20supa/P1000937.jpg

the wings are not the best keith got them from JEZ old TRD, they were in a bad state when my bodyshop got them and they are non original..(so they had their work cut out)

but tbh they don look that bad,maybe the lights camera make it look worse.

Thanks all for comments. I absolutely love the car. A huge thanks to Jurgen and his team for all the hard work.

It's not 100% perfect....but still looks really good in the flesh. A bit of advice... If you can try and go for genuine parts. You might pay more, but sure as hell fit a lot better. The trd bonnet I got for £180 brand new. Well I will keep it as it is for the time being.

I am so impressed with Jurgen, I have also bought an GZ Aero TT... Well it's for the Mrs.

See you all at Suprapod.

I personally love the stock look over any of the kitted Supra's, but that's just my opinion. Real transformation on that car, looked awful before and looks a million times better now :)

I think getting a nice coat of paint on the calipers with some fresh supra decals and it would really set off the wheels :) I think gloss black with white supra logo.

Top job anyway :)

Sweet looking supra, but i gota say, and im so sorry, but the driver side wing looks warped so bad, the passenger side bumper to headlight looks weird, and the passenger side of the bonnet to wing has a huge gap, for garage work id expect more. Sorry for being so...bad, but that stuff really puts me of.

i gota say, and im so sorry, but the driver side wing looks warped so bad, the passenger side bumper to headlight looks weird, and the passenger side of the bonnet to wing has a huge gap, for garage work id expect more. Sorry for being so...bad, but that stuff really puts me of.

Thats a bit rich oming from the guy that's spraying his supra with rattle cans? :eyebrows:

Looks good mate. 100x better than it originally was. Nice work! :)

Sweet looking supra, but i gota say, and im so sorry, but the driver side wing looks warped so bad, the passenger side bumper to headlight looks weird, and the passenger side of the bonnet to wing has a huge gap, for garage work id expect more. Sorry for being so...bad, but that stuff really puts me of.

i hear you, but not much we can do if the parts supplied dont fit the best..

the wings and bumper were in a real bad state before hand..ALMOST BEYOND REPAIR.

am sure keith over time will get some Genuine wings and TRD bonnet , but for now it will be fine him (as it really does not look so bad in real life).

Thanks all for comments. I absolutely love the car. A huge thanks to Jurgen and his team for all the hard work.

It's not 100% perfect....but still looks really good in the flesh. A bit of advice... If you can try and go for genuine parts. You might pay more, but sure as hell fit a lot better. The trd bonnet I got for £180 brand new. Well I will keep it as it is for the time being.

I am so impressed with Jurgen, I have also bought an GZ Aero TT... Well it's for the Mrs.

See you all at Suprapod.

It does look fantastic. I see what you mean about Jurgen though. I think it's only my car he's bringing in.....:p I wonder how he manages to look after so many people, so well..!!

Now, where's my bloody car???:D

H.

It does look fantastic. I see what you mean about Jurgen though. I think it's only my car he's bringing in.....:p I wonder how he manages to look after so many people, so well..!!

Now, where's my bloody car???:D

H.

yours is coming i think 1st/2nd week of sept..:)

we have 9 cars due in on monday so really busy..

it can be stressfull lol

Love the car more and more...........Cant wait to see other members at Suprapod tomorrow. I love the TRD look..... guess I will have to save for genuine TRD bumper, wings and bonnet......Am guessing they will be a good couple of grand. I will have to live with it for the time being.