Titan Motorsports Ground up $200k build

goeights

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I remember it's looking good still at Titan, someone I think maybe Hodge visited them recently and saw it.

Yep the car is still there. Had no interior nor engine. When I asked Nero about it he told me he hasn't heard from David (the owner) for months. The engine is built ready to go in, but tucked away under plastics in the workshop. I used to speak to David maybe once or twice a week, but havnt heard from him in months either. Hope he's ok.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I agree I would of lost interest myself with the time this has been but I couldn't bring myself to leave 100k of cash sitting under a sheet in someone else's workshop :blink: I'm sure he has some interest in getting it resolved even if that's retrieve what is left of what 'should' be a stunning car and break it for parts to recoup some cash?

I agree I would of lost interest myself with the time this has been but I couldn't bring myself to leave 100k of cash sitting under a sheet in someone else's workshop :blink: I'm sure he has some interest in getting it resolved even if that's retrieve what is left of what 'should' be a stunning car and break it for parts to recoup some cash?

I heard there's abit more too it than just picking the car up and shipping it back but who knows mate, shame though as the car looks the tits

Yeah is a shame would of loved to see how this finished, the pics people have taken when visiting Titan the car looks amazing... maybe one day everything will get resolved and the original owner will find the love he once had to complete.

Guest Nicholas
What is that bonnet I really want one

TRD.

Last I heard with this car was Titan were taking legal action against the people that painted it, it's the front cover of Japanese Performance this month IIRC but in the mag pictures it's LHD.

Guest Nicholas
Is it? looks like a custom top secret to me with the side vents at the top

Yeah you're right Ric, shows how outdated I am on bodykits!

TRD.

Last I heard with this car was Titan were taking legal action against the people that painted it, it's the front cover of Japanese Performance this month IIRC but in the mag pictures it's LHD.

That is not this car mate the one in jap performance is built by insanespeed in Las vaguse, and its a riddox kitted areo,

Edited by supra matt (see edit history)