• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gutted for you mate,

Are you fully comp?

Normally its about £50 for a windscreen replacement and doesn't effect your NCB

yeah fc, my excess for it is £70.. this will be my second windscreen in 2 years, altho the first was a roof tile that fell on it.

the t*ssers that did this get anally raped with an acidic dildo.

Some inventive punishment, brutal, and deserved :D

Awful thing to happen to someone. Gutted for you:(. That's why i never leave my car parked on the city streets. It's scums like these or a stupid driver that can ruin your investment in a moment.

Yep, unfortunately I don't have much choice.. Although it's kicked started my urge to move somewhere with private parking again..

On the rare occasion I've left one of my cars in a town on a Friday / Saturday night, I got a slashed tyre and another time I got a long scratch down the side of the car.. :( My friend had a McFlurry poured all over her car once when she left it in town, was a nightmare to get off, but the she asked for it by having a bright pink car :D

People like that should have there knee caps smashed my mate once had a drunk guy run up over the roof and bonet then stand on and snap the spoiler whilst he was in traffic at run to the sun, luckily a copper saw and chased him and got the guy to give my mate £300 for the damage.

Sorry bout the car still looks stunning mate!

Did u manage to get the cctv of this duder?

Could potentially put them on the list along with James' pals ;)

i've called up and put a police report in, said they will look at the CCTV and get back to me... so now we play the waiting game (probably a lifetime one unfortunately) lol

People like that should have there knee caps smashed my mate once had a drunk guy run up over the roof and bonet then stand on and snap the spoiler whilst he was in traffic at run to the sun, luckily a copper saw and chased him and got the guy to give my mate £300 for the damage.

Sorry bout the car still looks stunning mate!

£300! so that would have probably covered the petrol to the garage to get it fixed...

I would still have your motor over the DB though, even after the damage :D

now theres a compliment! thanks mate :D

My friend had a McFlurry poured all over her car once when she left it in town, was a nightmare to get off, but the she asked for it by having a bright pink car :D

How did she ask for it? If she wants to drive a bright pink car, then she can drive a bright pink car! The point is that no matter what your car is or who these inbred bottom-feeding chav scum are, they have absolutely no right to damage your property, especially out of jealousy. We have what we have because we work hard and pay for it. They'll NEVER have anything nice because they spend their £30 a week dole money on fags, booze, and fake gold jewellery from the Half Price Jewellers! They're too busy sitting on their arses, getting teenage girls pregnant, and spreading Chlamydia around to make anything of their lives, and the only way they can make them feel better than you is by damaging your possessions, or stealing them!

And the worse part is, they will never be caught, never pay for their crimes and become even more arrogant because of it! And even if you DID catch them, what can you do? You lay a finger on them and YOU'LL be the one who is criminalised and end up with a fine or going to prison and having a criminal record.

Let's face it. It's a lose-lose situation. The law does not help the victim, only protects the criminal from punishment.

OMG. Seriously, you are taking it very well because I am royally p*ssed off at this. I feel for you mate. I hope this gets sorted and that the t*ssers that did this get anally raped with an acidic dildo.

LMAO, definately be needing some anti-septic after that! :p

How did she ask for it? If she wants to drive a bright pink car, then she can drive a bright pink car! The point is that no matter what your car is or who these inbred bottom-feeding chav scum are, they have absolutely no right to damage your property, especially out of jealousy. We have what we have because we work hard and pay for it. They'll NEVER have anything nice because they spend their £30 a week dole money on fags, booze, and fake gold jewellery from the Half Price Jewellers! They're too busy sitting on their arses, getting teenage girls pregnant, and spreading Chlamydia around to make anything of their lives, and the only way they can make them feel better than you is by damaging your possessions, or stealing them!

And the worse part is, they will never be caught, never pay for their crimes and become even more arrogant because of it! And even if you DID catch them, what can you do? You lay a finger on them and YOU'LL be the one who is criminalised and end up with a fine or going to prison and having a criminal record.

Let's face it. It's a lose-lose situation. The law does not help the victim, only protects the criminal from punishment.

Couldnt have put it better myself, i really fail to see how these people get away with it? how are they doing this without anyone seeing?! i mean i keep an eye on my car as much as i can...its blocked in my driveway and some w@nker still managed to scratch my door down to bare metal.

Im gutted for you mate, honestly, hope you can get it sorted asap. You need to get an in-car CCTV, catch everything and everyone on cam...and hopefully the direction they went in too!

Know the feeling, some totally jealous a$$holes up here. Not impressed!

It could have been drunks fighting or something as it's an odd way to impact the screen (would've thought more direct if intentional - like what mine was) but unfortunately, unless the CCTV was facing the right way, will never know how this happened. :(

I should know back from Aaron tomorrow as to the script with his space for ya :)