• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As the car did not sell, I decided to spend a small fortune on some major upgrades and have decided to keep the car - will post a thread about the upgrades soon.

I am fairly surprised that the car did not sell to be honest, even more as traders seems to be shifting similar spec's cars in fair few numbers (wont name the traders as some may sue the club) so there is clearly a market out there albeit a niche one.

i think youd be nuts to sell that wonder anyway. im glad it didnt sell sorry . its clear you take all the time and care regardless of cost to keep that car as it should be, if you sold it to someone with a big wallet and no pride in the car it would probably end up being thrashed to bits .