The mkiv Supra Owners Club

IF i was to strip my car can i have some advice on prices of parts please

L33

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi brendan, ive already told u i dont want a penny of any profit, you wont have the car if you dont play fair :p

thanks scott, i guess im not 100% confident in fixing the car with the grey cloud over the car, i wouldnt want that over my head

Edited by L33 (see edit history)

Mate, you could throw stones at the position you need to be to have this car working. Seriously to come this far and throw in the towel is insanity. I know you are pissed off but with the support shown on this forum you are clinically insane to turn it down. You have one of the most renowned Supra tuners in the UK offering to sort out your issues for the price of parts and some nice words.

Seriously, how does that sound to you? You need a slap on the other side of your face, something fell out the other week.

I mean that in the nicest way possible btw :)

Seriously, how does that sound to you? You need a slap on the other side of your face, something fell out the other week.

I mean that in the nicest way possible btw :)

lmao :D

but no i dont want it anymore, mad, crazy what ever.....just had enough! :)

Nothing to do with wanting it bud, I totally understand your distain with the car. The fact of the matter is that you have a 10-12k car, depending on speed of sale, if you had it running tip top and it would take next to nothing to get it to that standard. To sell it on for silly money is pissing 4k against the wall and just insanity.

I'm not talking Supra enthusiast here mate, I'm talking common sense. I know a lot of people who would like to have 4k to have the option to throw away. It's just a waste mate, you're mad.

I hear what your selling mate but I priced it to get rid of it asap, not spent time fixing and then looking for a buyer! Could take weeks or months! And then in reality all this good will to fix would be so I get extra cash in my pocket?! Don't feel rite! This was no one has to work to fix it, no one other than me is loosing out and hopefully this will go quick and put some spondoolage in my hand and the coffin can be nailed! Alto I want it gone 6k offers are just not goin to happen! Its not costin me any thing sat on my drive! Just taking up room

Lee you can borrow my drive if you want somewhere to store it :) but please take the advice and lets get it fixed..... it will easily sell if it is working properly and at least allow you to recover some of the money you have put into the single conversion.... Scott and everyone else just want to see right by you..... and the reality is that somone other than a club member is going to buy a non running car.....

See sense man...... did that kicking in Oxford displace part of you brain :p

The whole club want the best for you and the car so at least let those members who are offering help do exactly that......

Good Luck :D