The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT GZ Aerotop Big Single conversion

dan1985

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said, the pics on there dont do it justice, unfortunatly the better pics i have, such as that one of it i cant put on ph as im running of mobile internet till the weekend.

rob m, shame u didnt catch a vid of it like i did yours the other month, im sure that would have cought the eye lol.

all this effort, talking about it, looking at it, going over the mods is really making me regret all this but must be done

whats peoples thought on the new pic? more eye catching than the engine bay? or just as bad lol

Better without question mate! ;)

Still a bit lacking but can't be helped with your IT issues I guess!

The aerotop and single conversion are the selling points on this without a doubt so better, clearer pictures (closer up) would really help IMHO.

Can you not get a loan from somewhere and I'll have this off you as soon as I get my money?! :eyebrows:;)

Save you the hassle as well mate! :D

Worth a try I thought! :innocent:

Pete :)

Hi mate. Seems a great car as you've been told numerous times without a sale which is disheartening I'm sure.

Why not add some much needed detail about the brand of manifold etc used as someone else mentioned as well as when the car was imported, how many owners, who did the single conversion and when

Pete :)

Adressing these points would be my first point of call, you can do that with mobile internet.

Really cant believe this hasnt gone yet. If I hadnt bought my car from Jurgen...would have bought yours and done a colour change and six speed conversion on it.

My ideal car is a mint 6 Speed Aero with or without a single conversion.

Meh, would definitely be tempted if you are a tad closer. Itching to get back into a Supra...

GLWTS tho!

I got next month off so delivery is no problem but charges apply ;)

you didnt send me and email did you? got one in my hotmail from a jonathan about the supe this mornin

Hey Jonathan,what's up with the evo,thought you'd given up on sup's :D

hey lockie! You still lurking? :D Sold the Evo mate...wife said it was too noisy! hehe.

Just been tempted since the TT prices are really coming down at the moment. How about yourself? You've bought the 350z?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.