The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT GZ Aerotop Big Single conversion

dan1985

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate. Seems a great car as you've been told numerous times without a sale which is disheartening I'm sure.

Why not add some much needed detail about the brand of manifold etc used as someone else mentioned as well as when the car was imported, how many owners, who did the single conversion and when... The Market is slow and definitely a buyers Market with low prices so your ad needs to stand out more and invite viewings. I'm sure once someone makes the trip and gets a test-drive, it'll be snapped up mate.

Would consider it myself but waiting for probate on some inheritance which dishearteningly is taking forever! :(

Chin up, it is a nice car at a very fair price.

Pete :)

will do that now on pistonheads. i think some better pics would help too but cam is playing up... anyone got any pics of it? lol

and peter your yet another person who has said they would snap it up if they had the cash lol

will do that now on pistonheads. i think some better pics would help too but cam is playing up... anyone got any pics of it? lol

and peter your yet another person who has said they would snap it up if they had the cash lol

Lol, only difference being I will have the money to buy it but hands are tied as to when that will be! :(

Been to PistonHeads ad and would only suggest you remove the double comment on seeing it in the flesh at the bottom, and maybe price up the other turbo or at least give peeps an idea what power it can cope with. Other thing would be to explain what else would be needed for say 550/600HP as this gives people an idea of how much you've already done.

Otherwise, a lot better mate and wish you luck with selling it. If I do get news of my money anytime soon, will be in touch.

Cheers,

£8k for a GZ aerotop with a single conversion! Why are you loetting this go so cheap!!

edit:

And now its £7500! absolute bargain.

moving into a nice new house, just could do without the cost/temptation of an expencive car while making it a home. once were on our feet in the house i will come back to supras. i stand to loose money but it makes sense in the long run.

on it pete, pm me mate if you want to chat or want to know anything more about it if your seriously interested

Will do mate if I get any news.

Would be very interested but don't want to get my hopes up as seems like it's taking FOREVER to get this whole Probate thing sorted out! :(

Just looked at the photos on the ad as well and in addition to needing better ones as you already mentioned, why haven't you listed the AFR gauge and carbon-fibre dash bits?!

Also, what's the gold coloured thing between the mirror controls and the ignition barrel??

This would be ideal for my needs and be a sound base for the project I have in mind but the timing may not work out as has been the case already with a few I liked the look of.

yeah going to get my mrs to do some proper pics for me (ex professional photographer)

the AFR gauge is the AEM boost controller and the gold thingy is dial to change the colour of the speedo and rev counter.

all i can say on my car is its no lemon, shes a good ol gal and at a very good price and as you say, a good start for any big power project!

Ad edited again.... lol

Still showing 'The pictures on here dont do it justice, must be seen and driven!' twice mate!! :p

Otherwise, a lot better but you could do with some nicer shots expecially the engine bay (water stained rad/slam panel tut! tut! ;):D).

nice pic of it here...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=222191

second group of pics, 8th pic down, on the left!

That is a nice pic mate :)

What you need is a good close-up engine bay shot, a side shot with and without the roof fitted (it's an aerotop so flaunt it!), an interior shot of the dash etc, one of the back seats (I know they look like any other ones but shows no damage etc), one of the rear and also the front with bonnet closed plus each alloy to show extent of damage (if any - not saying there is but does help). Maybe a token shot of the new shiny turbo as well would help the sale??

This is only my opinion but seemed to help when I had to sell my UK spec single a while back.

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.