The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another what is it worth thread?

foggy147

NA Aeros usually go for 3-4k, but this is a final year facelift in very good condition. I would say you could get 5-6k for it. Stick a TT in there and it will be worth more, then manual conversion and it will be worth a mint.

Final year, Aerotop, TT, 6sp manual = perfect supra

NA Aeros usually go for 3-4k, but this is a final year facelift in very good condition. I would say you could get 5-6k for it. Stick a TT in there and it will be worth more, then manual conversion and it will be worth a mint.

Final year, Aerotop, TT, 6sp manual = perfect supra

How about throwing a single in there?

My mate just sold his car the was the same as your but the hard top, more miles and was in good condition although not as good as yours by the look of it, and he sold for 2000 quid .... hope this helps

I know you are new to the site but.....that statement is useless.

You know a car that is not the same as this one with more mile and not in as good condition that went for £2k. haha

haha, going point. I was going for the stock type car though (plus fixing the Toyota hicup of not making a manual TT Aero)

They did, but not in RHD. I don't really know why not though.

Stock wise, I'd throw in the VVTI engine, stock body kit I'd opt for the Tiptonic

Lovely car.

Be as well to TT swap it and then 6 speed it down the line.

You'll pay a lot to get a 6 speed TT '98 as clean as that.

To be honest, value of your car + TT swap + 6 speed swap = cost to buy a really clean '98 TT6. IMO. :)

Well judging from what everyone is saying looks like a conversion would be best!

Matt- get down to sale next week and put your engine in mine lol

How abuot I just come down yours and you give me a wedge of cash and I'll drive home in yours and I'll leave mine with you! :D

They did, but not in RHD. I don't really know why not though.

Stock wise, I'd throw in the VVTI engine, stock body kit I'd opt for the Tiptonic

Because they are idiots. Strange that they didn't, they should have.....then I wouldn't be saving for a conversion :D

Lovely car.

Be as well to TT swap it and then 6 speed it down the line.

You'll pay a lot to get a 6 speed TT '98 as clean as that.

To be honest, value of your car + TT swap + 6 speed swap = cost to buy a really clean '98 TT6. IMO. :)

+ remember its an aero so will be worth even more as a TT6sp than a normal really clean TT6sp. I would put it up at £10k+ once its a TT6

+ remember its an aero so will be worth even more as a TT6sp than a normal really clean TT6sp. I would put it up at £10k+ once its a TT6

That's the other factor I meant to reinforce but forgot to mention!

Another reason to convert as opposed to sell! :)

Just keep it as it is mate, a nice reliable sweet looking supra, dont wreck it by putting in an uknown engine etc from a scrapyard.

If you really want a tt speak to Jurgen and buy one

So as a ball park figure to get it fully converted to TT with all supporting mods etc with the TT auto box what sort of figure will I be looking at?

Obiously would be ideal to get a mint TT engine

I'm guessing I would need to budget for about 2.5k for everything does that sound about right?

Seriously considering it?

Good luck finding a lump mate.

Bare in mind though the NA autobox may not be up for TT power so you may need a TT autobox.

Give us a shout if you need a lift :thumbs:

Seriously considering it?

Good luck finding a lump mate.

Bare in mind though the NA autobox may not be up for TT power so you may need a TT autobox.

Give us a shout if you need a lift :thumbs:

Yeah definately the more I think about it I think it's a good base car and looking through classifieds there isnt one facelift aero for sale so I think i'd be daft to sell. Means I will have to wait a bit longer but I'm sure when it's all done it would be worth it