supra hard to sell

supra tango

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mate ive never sworn on here and only stated TRUE facts

Really?

and i guess now that you have been caught out your looking at a mod to come and bail you out???

Oh, apparently not. That's not a true fact, that's supposition. Perhaps you should be threatened with legal action instantly, that'll work.

I DON'T deal in Supras or any jap sports cars...

and no im not any of the above companies...

So, considering you only ever state true facts, and considering the bold statements asserted up there, what email address did you use when you signed up here? Shall I tell everyone the first part of it? Hmmm?

So, considering you only ever state true facts, and considering the bold statements asserted up there, what email address did you use when you signed up here? Shall I tell everyone the first part of it? Hmmm?

I don't think you need too, We have all worked it out for ourselves.

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=218014

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=218130

these are just two in the last months and there were more but the adverts have expired

WOW

A mondeo and a peugeot, he must be raking it in as a trader with stock like that.

Now, I just need to read back on the threads involving you and the chaps from BoyzToyz and I can hopefully put this to bed once and for all.

leave me alone im on here to read about Supras stop picking on me.

I DON'T deal in Supras or any jap sports cars...

and no im not any of the above companies...

hold up a second, according to the system created 'new account notification' your registration email address started with

bargaincarsdirectltd@

Care to explain that away? 19th Dec 2009 you changed it to the Lyoncars address.

i think you have been fibbing, and if you are associated with Bargaincarsdirect then I would have to worry about how they work as a business to allow you to lie openly to a forum they are trying to get back on to.

Feel free to answer that accusation as I'm sure the members would be interested to hear the answer.

hold up a second, according to the system created 'new account notification' your registration email address started with

bargaincarsdirectltd@

Care to explain that away? 19th Dec 2009 you changed it to the Lyoncars address.

i think you have been fibbing, and if you are associated with Bargaincarsdirect then I would have to worry about how they work as a business to allow you to lie openly to a forum they are trying to get back on to.

Feel free to answer that accusation as I'm sure the members would be interested to hear the answer.

Ah, Busted at last supracars. Come on own up now.

bargaincarsdirectltd@

attachment.php?attachmentid=112160&stc=1&d=1276522157

popcorn.jpg

BIG WOW

Busted for what???

I never denied not knowing them..they are my friends ive said this before and i used their email to join as i dont have paypal account to pay the membership....

whats the big deal???

the point is im not any of these companies and i dont trade on here....

and i should be allowed to voice my opinions...

BIG WOW

Busted for what???

I never denied not knowing them..they are my friends ive said this before and i used their email to join as i dont have paypal account to pay the membership....

whats the big deal???

the point is im not any of these companies and i dont trade on here....

and i should be allowed to voice my opinions...

Come on just spill the beans, It will be easier in the long run.