The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra hard to sell

supra tango

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also noticed a lot of clickty click here..:)

There is nothing "clickty click" about the club in anyway, shape or form. Besides how would you know, you have only just joined?

Unless you have 2 million posts and 4 thousand BHP your not welcome..;)

Eh? :rolleyes: :blink:

That's rubbish. We have members from all across the board, anyone is welcome to join as long as they abide by the rules.

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

How strange, a newbie making yet another plug for all these companies who are exactly the same.

Dont know about anyone else but it is boring the living SH!T out of me.

Why they cant just go about their business like other companies (offering good service, good reputation etc) is a joke.

it appears just starting new memberships under different names constantly and plugging one of them many companies is the best practise. :blink:

Jurgen's proberbly the only place I would buy a supra from trade. At least you know who it is selling and what your getting.

yeah you know that your getting a cat c equivalent.....

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=217835

fraser your right this place is full of double standards, if any other trader had sold that he would have got slaughtered...

How strange, a newbie making yet another plug for all these companies who are exactly the same.

Dont know about anyone else but it is boring the living SH!T out of me.

Why they cant just go about their business like other companies (offering good service, good reputation etc) is a joke.

it appears just starting new memberships under different names constantly and plugging one of them many companies is the best practise. :blink:

and you son should be paying a traders fee too ...lok how many cars your selling on here in the for sale section....

are you just another trader???

and these big companies are stepping on your small leeks???

and you son should be paying a traders fee too ...lok how many cars your selling on here in the for sale section....

are you just another trader???

and these big companies are stepping on your small leeks???

For a start i aint your son luckily.

And not that i need to fcking explain myself to people like you, but i help friends and family out when asked to by putting an ad up for their car if they cant sell it.

hope thats ok with you? :Pling:

Over and out. you carry on pretending your just a normal member. I cant be fuked, got WORK to do.

For a start i aint your son luckily.

And not that i need to fcking explain myself to people like you, but i help friends and family out when asked to by putting an ad up for their car if they cant sell it.

hope thats ok with you? :Pling:

Over and out. you carry on pretending your just a normal member. I cant be fuked, got WORK to do.

oh yeah and what about your mx5 was that helping 'family' out too??

mate ive never sworn on here and only stated TRUE facts the one should be banned is you for chatting rubbish and getting this forum threatened oh yeah and swearing

and i guess now that you have been caught out your looking at a mod to come and bail you out???

well if i get banned so should you pal..for stirring up trouble with your constant paranoid un-true comments

Edited by supracars (see edit history)

mate ive never sworn on here and only stated TRUE facts the one should be banned is you for chatting rubbish and getting this forum threatened oh yeah and swearing

Really? Your insinuations about that car being a CAT C seem to be rather unfounded. Seems Jurgen was upfront about the damage from the start anyway, so the customer was well aware of what they were buying.

and i guess now that you have been caught out your looking at a mod to come and bail you out???

well if i get banned so should you pal..for stirring up trouble with your constant paranoid un-true comments

Nice edit keyboard warrior, looks like your time is up!

Really? Your insinuations about that car being a CAT C seem to be rather unfounded. Seems Jurgen was upfront about the damage from the start anyway, so the customer was well aware of what they were buying.

if any supra in this country had a front end wack as serious as that it will be a CAT C...

thats been hit so bad even the front mount is not sitting properly anymore???????

you cant defend a car like that surely???

your so brainwashed mate

if any supra in this country had a front end wack as serious as that it will be a CAT C...

thats been hit so bad even the front mount is not sitting properly anymore???????

you cant defend a car like that surely???

your so brainwashed mate

Are there pics of the damage? I've not seen any, just curious as to how you know that would be a CAT C. If the customer was made aware of the damage, why is this a problem?

That place that we're not allowed to mention in High Wycombe openly states that its cars are not roadworthy.