The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765H Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

Guest SupraN

I'm sure you can't wait to drive... have you sleep well or you still awake thinking of your supra every minutes?:D

btw don't you mind if i ask you, how much you bought boost logic gearbox from Michel Lane?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you can't wait to drive... have you sleep well or you still awake thinking of your supra every minutes?:D

btw don't you mind if i ask you, how much you bought boost logic gearbox from Michel Lane?

To be honest im still really excited about it all yes and do spend ages thinking about the whole project (sad, i know!!) :D

The Boostlogic drag boxes with a hi-stall torque converter usually sell for £1500-£2000 ;)

Guest SupraN
Went to see it last night and the engine bay is even more de-cluttered and also nice and clean again!! Will get some pics off Lee ;)
Hurry up for picture's, old man!:D:p

Now were talking dude, :D loving it. :D

Awesome car, great build thread, and your car will be in weight saving mode with you dieting, :D :thumbs:

:D - only 2 weeks of hell to go mate - at least i can now keep the 12" sub in the boot as saving weigt in the front lol

Engine bay has now been stripped of unwanted clutter and cleaned up a treat - Lee's done a great job never realised it would be possible to have it so smooth in there already :cool:

Should be getting the newly polished GReddy plenum back tomorrow ......

:D - only 2 weeks of hell to go mate - at least i can now keep the 12" sub in the boot as saving weigt in the front lol

2 weeks, woohoo!! how you feeling?? Bet your glad now its nearly done eh?

I can almost guarantee that you'l look and feel pretty good now, and when you get some good CLEAN food in you. :D