The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My trailer got stolen

Konrad

Hopefully not :(

Yeh, I hope you get it back :(

Weird, i had some pikey lady come to my house asking if we had scrap metal late last week, time of the year for them or something?

I think all year is good really - I know that Church roofs get stripped (slate) and telephone cables get stolen all time time in the country.

I don't have the exact figures, but BT say they lose a significant amount of money because of it.

I know this sounds harsh, but check out the local scrappys, industrial areas and run down areas of town, its selective i know, but worth a try and cant hurt. Id go in another car if i was you incase the theifs know/spot you, fouling getting the tailer back.

Yeh, I hope you get it back :(

I think all year is good really - I know that Church roofs get stripped (slate) and telephone cables get stolen all time time in the country.

I don't have the exact figures, but BT say they lose a significant amount of money because of it.

Yep, heard that copper is worth quite a bit & are normally search for by pikeys.

I did contact police, printing pictures right now for them. Trailer as you can see on pictures is massive, any van can get onto it easily, we actually loaded 16-seater LDV bus on it. Send word to local dodgy guys, maybe someone will spot something, also did check one gypsy site already, but it was clear.

Trailer was stolen between 7:30AM - 8AM at 12 of May, I will have to hang around Dudley Road to check if someone had CCTV outside.

Weird, i had some pikey lady come to my house asking if we had scrap metal late last week, time of the year for them or something?

Northampton area is covered:)

Large number of travellers 'work' in the vehicle scrapping business, they regularly go door to door in my area especially if you have a caravan in the driveway.

My work finds me in a local travellers site, so this part of the West Highlands is covered. But I suspect they'll have sold it on to someone else by now.

Check your local plant sales, ebay, Exchange & Mart etc.

Good Luck in your search.

• 3 weeks later...