The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Redline Result!

JamieP

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah your right there spent 5 years gradully working my way down into the 9's. Its so much easier to do it in an auto and alot more consistant, thats why most Drag cars are Auto, but removes alittle bit of skill from it in IMHO. You certainly get such a buzz from reaching your goal when you finally get there.

Thanks

Kevin

Nice seeing you today mate, they are still respectable times, people dont realise how hard it is to get into the 11's or 10's in a manual car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Doing my magazine feature with Redline on Friday, I said id never do another, hope it dont take as long as the last one but at least it is summer this time.

The last feature was on your previous setup, wasn't it!?

So time for an update now Jamie ;)

Nice one guys, (only just seen the thread) and thanks for sharing the vids :cool:

Doing my magazine feature with Redline on Friday, I said id never do another, hope it dont take as long as the last one but at least it is summer this time.

When I had mine it took around 6 hours :taped: Chris Wallbank was the snapper and Andy Mills for the info.

Wish I'd have took some pack-up :Pling:

Looking forward for the pod feature :thumbs:

Well done to all involved :cool: