The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Redline Result!

JamieP

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? i have been reading redline on and off for years, always enjoyed it tbh, maybe im a chav;)

I've always enjoyed reading Max Power ;)

Fact is, if there's that kind of pull then fair play.

I was just a bit surprised because you've had two (three?) brilliant and well-received WIP threads, plus videos with masses of comments. Having pride of place on our stand would have been great for the club because your car is so well known. Still, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I've always enjoyed reading Max Power ;)

Fact is, if there's that kind of pull then fair play.

I was just a bit surprised because you've had two (three?) brilliant and well-received WIP threads, plus videos with masses of comments. Having pride of place on our stand would have been great for the club because your car is so well known. Still, you gotta do what you gotta do.

You have lost me with that post, i really dont see what any of that has got to do with where i park my car and the effect it will have on the club.

You have lost me with that post, i really dont see what any of that has got to do with where i park my car and the effect it will have on the club.

LOL Well this wouldn't be the first time I've lost someone with one of my posts. ;)

Here's how I see it: I wish you were on the club's stand because you've brought so much to the club. I've enjoyed reading your threads, and would love to be able to go to a show and relate to something so quantifiable and real.

Again though, I suppose that's what Redline are asking for.

It is a bit disapointing (from club perspective) the car won't be on the clubs stand at Japfest. Looks like some of our nicest cars are a no show or have them on trade stands... same as last year really! We had a total of zero cars in our alloted show car area :D

I'm not moaning really and completely understand why owners would prefer their cars on well know traders stands rather than the generic club one.

Edit: Forgot to say congrats on the event, sounds like it could be an interesting day :) Will you be leaking results to us before the mag feature? ;)

just find another nice supe, WHy dont you get someone to look around our car parking area for a nice looking supe and use that, dont see why its got to have a million HP.. a nicely done TT will still blow away the people looking at it..

You could do this for every event Mkivsupra.net is going to.. A real car, ie one that most of us could afford not some garaged beast that just isnt realistic for the masses..

Not that jamies car wouldnt be nice on our stand but hes got other plans now so I think we should move on and replace it..

OK fair play, but I haven't watched the build - the highs and the lows - on any other site.

Yeah but what does it matter to the members if his car is on the stand? we know who he is and the car highs lows etc and that he is a club member!, surly we would have wanted his car on our stand to advertise the quality in our club to the masses? (Ie not club members) so we cant use his car so just find another one lol theres plenty here

we could be really 'out there' and find a really good looking NA! Wheres the harm in that lol

PS fair played with the Redline thing Jamie, I always wanted a feature but without some considerable cash its never going to happen lol

Edited by JODY T (see edit history)

It is a bit disapointing (from club perspective) the car won't be on the clubs stand at Japfest. Looks like some of our nicest cars are a no show or have them on trade stands... same as last year really!

TBH Im glad Dibs and Matt wont be on it now, Mines going to look so much better :D

Edit: Forgot to say congrats on the event, sounds like it could be an interesting day :) Will you be leaking results to us before the mag feature? ;)

I will have my iphone with me update if i get a decent time;) also hoping to have Lee P running his car with me if he can get the time off work.

Best go and do some work, got a huge stone window to build today with a 138 different bits of stone, like a huge jigsaw:(

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Congratulations - hope the shoot and feature go well. Keep us posted with the pics & updates, if possible ;)

Best go and do some work, got a huge stone window to build today with a 138 different bits of stone, like a huge jigsaw:(

That'll teach you to screw up :D