The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone staying up to watch the election results 2010

TopgunTT

you'll have to ask those people who have still voted labour; they are the ones responsible for this situation (not the system).

The more you look at it the more it is just a joke.

This shouldnt be allowed end of. The rules need to be changed so that the winner is the winner.

In the mean time the uk markets and pound will suffer while our great no elected PM trys to cheat the british public that pushed out 80 of his MPs.

I have always voted but im now starting to wonder what the point was.

Infact im running next time.

VOTE RAVEN atleast i will admit when it when i lose..........saying that if i done a deal...............

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shouldnt be allowed end of. The rules need to be changed so that the winner is the winner.

Thats the thing, the people haven't voted for a clear winner. THEY are the ones responsible for this situation; fairly straight forward.

In the mean time the uk markets and pound will suffer while our great no elected PM trys to cheat the british public that pushed out 80 of his MPs.

AGREE....the people needed to push out more......

Not my country mate, only one solitary tory in Scotland. We still remember the 'Thatcher legacy', 20+ years on. :p

The SNP (who are in power in the Scottish Parliament) have said they won't join a permanent coalition, but will vote on policies on their individual merit.

I googled "Why don't Scots vote Conservative", and got this answer. What do you think ? :

Thatchers government brought the poll tax into Scotland a year before England. They closed Ravenscraig steel works which they are blamed for.People do not realise however that it was being heavily subsidised by Westminster. People forget that Thatchers regime took over when Labour had the country on a 3 day week with strikes all over the place.They brought us out of recession which yet again Labour have got us into. As for the closures of pits, the miners have only themselves to blame. Because strike went on for so long there was no maintenance carried out in pits thus forcing them to close as price to maintain them was astronomical. It was also Maggies government who let people buy their council houses and get them on the property market. They set their ways and stuck by them. Interest rates were higher, but on your mortgage you got tax relief which you no longer get, tax rebates when you got married and had children which you no longer get.

People in Scotland wear blinkers and only see bad things. How long have we had soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan? Falklands in and out in 10 weeks? And yes I am Scottish.

So now does it mean that Labour and Lib Dem can't form together? Cos they won't be able to have a joint amount larger than 326 (very unlikely)? So Golden Brown HAS to resign?

No.

If lib lab form there would still be fighting. Probably they would then try and link with the other small winners such as the one green and the N.I lot.

So you would end up with everyone vs the Torys.

And there's no chance of Brain asking Cameroon to join up I spose?

What does it take for Con to be able to sign up as a minority or with Lib then? Does Queeny need to step in or is that only after 12 days of Brain failing to find any friends?

And there's no chance of Brain asking Cameroon to join up I spose?

What does it take for Con to be able to sign up as a minority or with Lib then? Does Queeny need to step in or is that only after 12 days of Brain failing to find any friends?

There is every chance of a lib con. However they hit heads on alot of issues. However if Labour have no backers (Libs do nothing) Con will be allowed to form if labour chuck the towel in.

I think we are heading into a LIB CON goverment.

I think Labour will try to stay in, but won't get enough help from the others to get a majority. Then what happens? When Brown resigns does the Queen take over? Does Conservative get straight in as a minority or do they also have to get some friends to make up numbers? If they get in sharing is there likely to be another election in 6 months?