The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do any of you fall out of love with your car?

The Raven

regularly , on sunday morning driving down the country lanes in the sun my car was the best thing in the world.

by sunday afternoon with my shatterd skirt and stick bov i hate the bloody thing and refuse to spend more money on the shed.

tuesday and im £150 down and fixing my baby :)

i suppose if it continually went wrong or there were little niggles you might ,but not me i havent driven mine for 3 weeks now been doing lots of stuff ready for japfest ,went down the car shop last night and theres a cafe next door when i came out there were 4 guys looking round it saying what a nice car it is ,so that does it for me:love:

im with you there mate, i havent driven mine since december. lots of niggles and needs a respray, im thinking of selling but i cant really do it until the bits are sorted, but at the same time dont really want to spend more on it :(

Well mines been a project for a couple of years, many times ive lost hope with it, and a few times ive put it up for sale then taken the add of, to be honest im glad im seeing it through, becuase it really has been a geat trip so far for me and the car. Being jobless at times doesnt help but im glad i still got it:D and always will:)

theres a few things here and there that are currently winding me up, but theyre not going to be fixed by the click of a finger...so im just going with it...ill post some pics to show you how bad i used to feel!

here we go, my supra used to look like a wreck for about 6 months in different stages, was real hard to look at but i knew what the end product would be so i just kept going despite having that feeling

29882_1449141185477_1141640031_2919486_3994602_n.jpg

25676_1438563401039_1141640031_2894378_5430444_n.jpg

Edited by evinX (see edit history)

Guest danny220

everytime i have to buy something new as it's worn or wear and tear has jus demolished something... Every months for past 6 months i've been replacing stuff pads, discs, slaver cylinders etc get tempted to sell it for something with a lot higher mpg

Is wierd that I never have? I have owned mine for about 4years now, perhaps it's because mine has slowly progressed (with it getting it's latest additions in the bodyshop as we speak) but no, in 4 years the thought of selling, or getting something else has never crossed my mind.

I love my supe!! :D