Carbon Fibre TRD Style Rear Wing

Nic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm also talking to the supplier about other carbon fibre parts for the supra such as door cards, engine parts, dash panels, etc. They will use some of the parts from the car I'm stripping to make moulds from.

Yes am thinking of changing the insert if possible, will need to confirm hole positions, but yes am interested?

Dave :thumbs:

Hi Dave

See attached photograph showing width of centre section and distance between centres of the screw holes. If this will fit I'll find out price for just the centre section.

Wing.jpg

Hi Dave

See attached photograph showing width of centre section and distance between centres of the screw holes. If this will fit I'll find out price for just the centre section.

Hi Nic

Ive just measured the insert and the holes look like they will match, the blade is just over 1000mm but i think the supports would move enough to accept it?

Please get me a price for the blade on its own?

Thanks

Dave

This first wing is now sold.

I can get others for members if they are interested. Delivery time would be 1 week to order and then 5-7 days to airmail to the UK. let me know if you want one. If there is enough interest I should be able to get discount for a group purchase.

Nic,

Definitely interested in wing and bonnet. If they can get the mirror motorised, then that too..

Cheers,

Ro

I asked about motorising the mirrors but the company is not set up to do it. It may be possible to swap over the motor from the standard mirror, I don't know? The mirrors would be roughly £175 including delivery. I can also get genuine cf Ganador mirrors which are motorised, but these are quite a lot more.

As soon as I get photos and costs for the bonnets I'll post details.

I forgot to say, I can also supply the TRD rear wing and other parts in GRP (fibre glass) from the same manufacturer. These should be cheaper than the carbon fibre parts, I'll be able to confirm delivered prices tomorrow, pm me if you want a quote.

I forgot to say, I can also supply the TRD rear wing and other parts in GRP (fibre glass) from the same manufacturer. These should be cheaper than the carbon fibre parts, I'll be able to confirm delivered prices tomorrow, pm me if you want a quote.

Nic,

How about the sides in GRP to be colour coded and just the bolt covers and centre piece in c/f ? I guess would be slightly cheaper and IMHO more subtle/better looking. PM a price if you think it's possible.

Cheers, Pete.

Nic,

How about the sides in GRP to be colour coded and just the bolt covers and centre piece in c/f ? I guess would be slightly cheaper and IMHO more subtle/better looking. PM a price if you think it's possible.

Cheers, Pete.

God - anything to save a couple of quid! What am I like eh? :looney:

Nic,

Cheers, Pete.

Yes this would be possible and yes you are cheap :eyebrows:

Nic,

Cheers, Pete.

Thats exactly what I was thinking today also, could you PM me a price too.

Thats exactly what I was thinking today also, could you PM me a price too.

Sure Laz, I'll find out price tomorrow.

I don't know, I try and find something a bit different but you just want the same old wing that what's his face has already got :D

I don't know, I try and find something a bit different but you just want the same old wing that what's his face has already got

LOL.

Yeah I know I'm boring, but I've been looing at your pics of the all carbon one (and it does look very sexy on its own) and I can't imagine it looking too good on a silver car. IMO with a silver car you need to go a little more subtle.

:shrug:

LOL.

Yeah I know I'm boring, but I've been looing at your pics of the all carbon one (and it does look very sexy on its own) and I can't imagine it looking too good on a silver car. IMO with a silver car you need to go a little more subtle.

:shrug:

The answer is paint your car neon green, then the cf wing will look very subtle :ecstatic:

I think it would look good on a silver car, if you also had a cf bonnet to balance up the effect. I could even check if they could do cf skirts :cool:

I may be interested in a fibre glass one with CF insert, again i dont think a total CF one would look right on a silver car.

Pm me a price for this as well please, or post up here

Cheers

Aha - So I'm not alone in my thinking!