White - The "In-Colour" This Year?

Guest Luke Hero

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since the 90's ive grown up with white cars, so its always been a colour id go for on a car, now seeing all these modern cars in white just makes me what the supra painted in white, im with you, i think white is the car colour for 2009-2010

White is defiantly the new trend, I had a beautiful White F430 for a weekend last year which I thought would be odd but it looked lovely with also white wheels!

A couple of friends own hire companies & majority of their cars are now white, one of my mates has vinyal wrapped his Bentley GT from a gunmetal grey into a bright white!

I think I kicked off the orange trend with my EG civic 7 years ago :p

Everyone said it would look silly but with a mixture of black to break it up, it looked stunning! :cool:

you say that all the time lol..... i never saw the civic. it is a lovely colour in the sun but im being biased.

black takes some beating

Guest Luke Hero
QUOTE=Dnk;2722277]I prefer lemon and lime if im on the soft drinks :D

:limp:

haha, im still well stuck for what to have when i get a supe, orange or white. If its white its gonna have black wheels, actually it would if it was orange for that matter lol :)

Yes, it was awesome, people on the parade were staring at us, while we were checking our car's out lol!!!

Black will always be the Best colour, its the meanest!!!!

the Seat Leon looks really nice, and yes M3's look nice in white with carbon roofs.

I think Black is still on top :D saying that Dovehouse parade did look good the other day with both our cars parked up outside your curry emporium :)
Edited by SamuraiFlash (see edit history)