The mkiv Supra Owners Club

twin turbo power

Guest skoalguy

i have driven stock tt supra. but this one is far from stock when i stomp on it. thats why i need your guys help cus im new the supra world lol

be careful what you post mate . guys on here will tear you apart. it looks like you have a strong j spec bpu which will rip a standard tt for sure. 800bhp have a good luck around some of the guys projects and builds see what goes in plus the time heart ache and cost to make that kind of power welcome mate

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You will have to be rich to beat these rich kids in their car, because it is a Toyota does not mean it will be cheap. If you want a good decent setup then you will need to spend good money my friend.

Personally I wouldn't waste my cash on some rich kids in the street, chances are they will smack into your Supra & call the cops on street racing. Their Daddy will get them a new car & you will be left to pick up the pieces!

What sort of budget do you have in mind for mods?

Welcome to the club BTW.

Guest skoalguy

my blue supra has some lag all turbos do i know that..ok sorry i havnt been on for a bit. i have done alot or reading so im not so in the dark about things. sounds like total retard anymore lol. i have found a turbo i want a t67. for the buget part there realy isnt one as long as i dont spend 20 000 on a motor setup. were im lost now is the motor. its getting pulled out and rebuild. i dont know were to start besides crower stage 2 cams and hks cam gears. if any of you guys have ideas it woud help alot, thanks

The thing I'm puzzled by is it's wanted by a movie in Japan? And the car's in Canada? I'm sure there are plenty of fine examples still out in Japan

Something does smell a tad fishy :)

And it's going back to Japan for a tune up, and it's making 800+bhp on stock turbo's at only 12psi....

Do you think some numbers got mixed up, 804hp was what he said it is, most people have pointed out it looks bpu from the pic, so logic would say could it be 408hp

How can you tell if a car is BPU from looking at an engine bay pic?

12psi is not what I'd call BPU.