Guest skoalguy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest skoalguy

ok sweet thanks guys. now the question u guys probly hear over and over again. im building a black supra up i cant figure out what i want twins or single. i like the twin cus of lack of lag. less boost i have to run. i want a turbo kit or set up that has little lag but makes alot of power. the motor is getting pulled rebuild with crower mostly for internals, i have rep from them.

i have driven stock tt supra. but this one is far from stock when i stomp on it. thats why i need your guys help cus im new the supra world lol

Just watched the vid & its a very nice car alright but no where near 800 hp. There is also a big difference between stock & BPU

ok sweet thanks guys. now the question u guys probly hear over and over again. im building a black supra up i cant figure out what i want twins or single. i like the twin cus of lack of lag. less boost i have to run. i want a turbo kit or set up that has little lag but makes alot of power. the motor is getting pulled rebuild with crower mostly for internals, i have rep from them.

What power are you looking for?

Guest skoalguy

max 850hp so i can tune it down for daily driving, but the motor will be done right up, thats why i cant figure out the turbo system for it. most ppl just bolt a single turbo on it and dont do the internals

max 850hp so i can tune it down for daily driving, but the motor will be done right up, thats why i cant figure out the turbo system for it. most ppl just bolt a single turbo on it and dont do the internals

Ok what are you going to be using the car for? Track, Drag, Street ect?

Also if you pay your membership i'm sure you will get alot more info from guys with that kind of power ;)

Guest skoalguy

it will be jsut for terrorizing the streets and picking on rick kids in there bmws and stuff. maye going to drag strip once in a while

Guest skoalguy

i will get one later i have alot of trouble on other websites were every one is just a bunch of dicks. so i dont wana get obe then have to deal with asses when i ask something

Well around here if you want to be taken seriously make sure you use correct spelling and grammar- this can be forgiven if english is your second langauge but I have noticed the people on this forum will take a lot more time for your questions and offer advice if you use correct spelling etc. jus something i have noticed... and read all the time. There is a hell of a lot of knowledgable people on this forum who I know for a fact have better things to do but they consistently help us all out when asked- no matter how big or small the questions..

BTW welcome to the forum and as was said pay the membership- if you own a supra it will be the best money you ever spend. Personally I bought the 20+ years coz' I plan on having one supra or another for a very very long time..

**edit** I think I just figured out why they are all so particular around here about spelling etc- its because they are all english on this forum (well mostly) and it is after all the "english" language- so they must take it personal when we bastardise it... food for thought :)

Edited by jihwaan (see edit history)

thanks i understand that alot. i just have a lot of learning to do. u have any advise were to start?

Just have a read around you'll get the hang of it.

Also if your car is just for the street, i would look at something like the PHR single street kit or whifbitz are doing turbo kits that seem to be doing well. If you go for a stage 1 single kit then you shouldn't get much lag.

Just have a read around you'll get the hang of it.

Also if your car is just for the street, i would look at something like the PHR single street kit or whifbitz are doing turbo kits that seem to be doing well. If you go for a stage 1 single kit then you shouldn't get much lag.

You wont get 850 fwhp with either of those kits.

Look on PHR's website and it gives a very good breakdown of what you get from each Kit they sell and running differant fueling kits and higher boost set ups.

You wont get 850 fwhp with either of those kits.

Look on PHR's website and it gives a very good breakdown of what you get from each Kit they sell and running differant fueling kits and higher boost set ups.

I know you won't. Thats why i said if its for the street to look at them & also he wants some thing with no lag.