The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Horse s*^t

Benyon

Why do horse owners not have to pick up thier horses shit like dog owners have too its all over the damn roads:bang:

I agree. That, together with diesel and the stock traction control system must be the most common causes of Supra total losses in this land.

I agree. That, together with diesel and the stock traction control system must be the most common causes of Supra total losses in this land.

:D

I can't imagine it's that much of a problem. Kind of tricky to dismount a horse every time it has a no.2, added to the fact the rider probably wouldn't even be aware of it.

its a lot bigger, and one whos doing the riding wouldnt want to stoop to a peasants job of picking up $#@!e.

same as cycleists and now the latest pita invalid cars or whatever they are called .

personally if you use the road contribute to the upkeep (thats another joke )and accidents caused

And the problem with us on the roads is what?

How about you just keep to the towns?

Yeah but where I live there is just one main road, which is covered in horse crap.

The reason for my rant is that I just cleaned my car the otherday and straight away it had horse crap all up the sides:(

What do you expect them to do, ride a horse with a shovel, and jump off to shovel it into their backpack? Haha.

Dog walkers have to carry small bags around with them so Horse riders should have to carry big bags around with them.

Also the attitude of the girls riding is out of order(in this area), I Remember being parked outside a shop whilst my G/F went in, Bunch of girls from the farm hanging outside the shop one on a horse, The horse decides to drop its guts almost right on the doorstep, a man in his 40/50s went over and said something to her about it and all he got from her was "Speak to the hand cos the face aint listening" That really annoyed me.

The legal side is horse crap is environmentally friendly, dog crap isn't.

Erm, yes it is! How can something natural not be environmentally friendly? It's only us humans who can't handle the bacteria in it and end up having stillborn babies and the like - so it's not human friendly.

Dog walkers have to carry small bags around with them so Horse riders should have to carry big bags around with them.

Also the attitude of the girls riding is out of order(in this area), I Remember being parked outside a shop whilst my G/F went in, Bunch of girls from the farm hanging outside the shop one on a horse, The horse decides to drop its guts almost right on the doorstep, a man in his 40/50s went over and said something to her about it and all he got from her was "Speak to the hand cos the face aint listening" That really annoyed me.

I think expecting horse riders to clear up the crap is daft, I live in the sticks and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. However, the attitude of that particular rider you mention and letting a horse do what it needs right outside a shop without removing it is out of order. Luckily I've not come across anyone like that around here. :)

I get more flustered by horses in the road, especially when I had the Supra as getting past them on a twisty road without frightening the horse whilst still avoiding a head on collission was tricky! I understand the need to go from field to field without bothering to box them up though.

I think expecting horse riders to clear up the crap is daft, I live in the sticks and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. However, the attitude of that particular rider you mention and letting a horse do what it needs right outside a shop without removing it is out of order. Luckily I've not come across anyone like that around here. :)

TBH I think that experience made my opinion of horses drop, but I would not be surprised if they are making their horses crap on the roads on purpose. If you seen the state of a certain part of the road its like four horses lined up, then fired.

A horse outside at my local drank my pint when I went to the loo the other week, now that IS annoying! The rider did get me a fresh one though, and I had already had some of the original :)

Did you stay to watch the horse ride off? I can imagine it stumbling then falling over and the rider landing head first lol.