Southcoast Run Part II - Sunday 25th April

Fitz

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Bob, only just checked on this busy times lol, let me know when and where you wanna meet if you get turbo sorted, i'm in Totton. Easiest to text me 07759310880.

Anyone else from southampton fancy a joint drive up? :)

I'm up for it. Airport Parkway car park ok for meeting up? Or Winchester Services on the M3?

I'm going to be heading up the M3 to Dorking so if anybody want's to meet along the way give me a shout.

As above dude. Still got that air con rad lying around btw as I never got round to sorting it! ;) :D

Looking forward to this! Haven't been on a club meet since Japfest 08.

Car is clean and ready to go :D

See you guys in Dorking.

Be good to catch up again dude. You'll be mighty impressed to hear the car's clean! Although after cleaning 3 cars I couldn't be arsed polishing her so there's a few water marks here and there.

Be good to catch up again dude. You'll be mighty impressed to hear the car's clean! Although after cleaning 3 cars I couldn't be arsed polishing her so there's a few water marks here and there.

:faint: :D

You mean you actually got the numbers off the rear window??

Good Idea. Just to Clarify we will be heading off from Dorking then down to Brighton to the same spot last year, near the Marina. Then off to Goodwood for a spot to eat etc. Then we'll head off to Southampton for the finish.

Map of route is here.

and the meet time is 11am in Dorking?

Has the end point been set yet? Is it he place I suggested in an earlier post?

The Brighton loop does add a fair bit to the trip...

If people are keen to go on to Southampton, I can think of one car park that is similar to the one Branners has pointed out.

If this works, there should be a link here.

Oh, and Jeff - I've scrubbed and scrubbed those things many many times, and they've finally just about been removed.

and the meet time is 11am in Dorking?

Has the end point been set yet? Is it he place I suggested in an earlier post?

The Brighton loop does add a fair bit to the trip...

Indeed, 11am meet in Dorking for a 11.30am depart.

Agreed, the Brighton loop adds a bit of distance but adds to the fun of the day.

I'm up for it. Airport Parkway car park ok for meeting up? Or Winchester Services on the M3?

As above dude. Still got that air con rad lying around btw as I never got round to sorting it! ;) :D

Bloody hell that's been lying around for a long time!:innocent::D

Winchester services sounds good to me. What time do you think, about 9:45?

Bloody hell that's been lying around for a long time!:innocent::D

Winchester services sounds good to me. What time do you think, about 9:45?

Yeah, sadly that's typical for me. I intend to sort a few things on the Supra this summer, and that's on the list!

Online route planners reckon 90 mins from Southampton to Dorking, so 9:45 seems like a good time.

Turbos sorted, I'm sorted, see you all tomorrow.

Juanchan, I'm up for a meet at parkway carpark, what time?

Excellent, glad to hear you've got her back together in time. If we're due at Winch services at 9:45, shall we say 9:20 at Airport Parkway to leave by 9:30?

Hey Guys, just received a rather informative PM from Branners in regards to the route for tomorrow.

The 'loop' we make in the travel to the Marina in Brighton adds about 25 miles to the total distance and quite rightly Branners also mentioned that it will be extremley busy along the seafront and on the way into Brighton due to families etc. planning to go to Brighton for the day.

It was good last year as there was hardly anyone about, although I believe that was down to the fact that we had rather bad weather prior to the trip but struck lucky on the day.

So I am asking if people would like to cut out the Brighton 'loop' but still head in that direction, but instead of stopping, continuing along towards Goodwood.

Additionally, if anyone was thinking of joining at Brighton they could meet us at Goodwood instead. Let me know your views as this will save time and petrol and allow the day to be more 'free flowing'. As I've said many a time this is a members day so its up to everyone to make the day as good as it can be.

:)

No problem Fitz, I'm easy whatever we do, I can imagine that at about the time we would hit Brighton I also think it may be manic, but it is a good cruise.

I'm just happy to go out for a nice long drive with like minded people, we all know its going to cost at least a full tank, but, shades on, sun out, good roads in a great car, who could resist.

On on.

Bob.

wow!!! you guys are gonna be popular tomorrow..... lunch at goodwood.....goodwood is hosting a greenpower day....will be lots of eco-warriors etc. there!!! might pop in just to see their faces....a couple of dozen gas guzzling supras' pulling in....could be entertaining!!!!

wow!!! you guys are gonna be popular tomorrow..... lunch at goodwood.....goodwood is hosting a greenpower day....will be lots of eco-warriors etc. there!!! might pop in just to see their faces....a couple of dozen gas guzzling supras' pulling in....could be entertaining!!!!

Even more reason to drive down there :D