The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southcoast Run Part II - Sunday 25th April

Fitz

I have a file of the proposed route for anyone who would like to put the route on there Garmin sat nav.

I also have a file for those with a Tomtom but there is an issue with Tomtom one 3 and 4 edition, any of the others should be fine. If you have a Tomtom one there is a work around but you do so at your own risk as it involves unlocking some secret menus.

You'll need to PM me your email address and make of sat nav and I'll send you the file and a small guide on how to install it.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Bob, only just checked on this busy times lol, let me know when and where you wanna meet if you get turbo sorted, i'm in Totton. Easiest to text me 07759310880.

Anyone else from southampton fancy a joint drive up? :)

Hi, by 1, just seen your post, (and this gives the thread a bump), have a look at my post 48 above, havn't heard anything from Rich but I don't think he is on here that often.

Any meet in the area for a joint drive up would be good.

Bob.

Thanks for the thoughts and wishes, something doesn't want me to have a good time on the south coast runs, as Fitz says at last years one my EGCV busted, (no 2nd turbo).

I have most of the turbo system out now just need to take off the last 8 nuts holding the turbos to the exhaust side then lift them out, put the second pair in and all back together, (easier said than done), if all goes well I should still be there.

Though I do have one problem at least 3 of the smaller vacume hoses have split when taking them off (old age), Im hoping that I can get a length of the right size stuff from Mr T to cut to size and replace them.

Is there anywhere else I could get hose from?

Thanks for the offer of help Matt, if it realy starts to become a problem I'll give you a shout.

I'll post again tomorrow.

Bob.

Good Luck with it Bob, would be great for you to come along again, lovely looking Supra.

Could i have someones number so i know where to meet you all when you get to southampton?

Or i can give mine :)

Drop Me a PM, By1, is looking for a joint drive from southampton, maybe worth speaking to him also :)

Engine only going in tommorow!!!!:(

Glad you're making progress John. Shame you won't be joining us though.

I have a file of the proposed route for anyone who would like to put the route on there Garmin sat nav.

I also have a file for those with a Tomtom but there is an issue with Tomtom one 3 and 4 edition, any of the others should be fine. If you have a Tomtom one there is a work around but you do so at your own risk as it involves unlocking some secret menus.

You'll need to PM me your email address and make of sat nav and I'll send you the file and a small guide on how to install it.

Cheers for that Scott, a very helpful item for those who are not so confident about the route.

I thought you white boys work fast? ;)

LOL, did he tell you that he also owes me a 10 second car?

2 Days to go now guys, any last minute interest.

was the final final route sorted out in the end? There was discussion about going down to Brighton and then along towards Southampton etc.

Might be good to clarify the route.

Good Idea. Just to Clarify we will be heading off from Dorking then down to Brighton to the same spot last year, near the Marina. Then off to Goodwood for a spot to eat etc. Then we'll head off to Southampton for the finish.

Map of route is here.

Me :)

I know you will, eager to see how the in-car setup runs.

OK Guys, this is the final day now. The run of course is tomorrow, I will be sending PM's later today to everyone still on the list just to make sure I have a rough idea on who will be attending.

1. Fitz - Dorking

2. Bradleyh_15

3. Bob_B

4. Supraturbochris

5. Smallshinyant

6. Mitchell9006

7. Dave17

8. Scottc998

9.Ricky49

10. miko_supra (maybe)

11. Blackwatch66 - Dorking

12. supradibbs (maybe)

13. samuel_weller

14. Jamie P (maybe)

15. Jimbo482

16. 2JG

17. juanchan (maybe)

18. wiggy1980

19. Supra_Plant

20 supramatt (goodwood)

21. Richardstock1 (later in the day)

22. Dude (maybe, if allowed out)

23. conncl

24. by1 (maybe)

25. brettjones (goodwood)

26. swich - Dorking

27. Jimojameso - Dorking

28. supra_steve - Dorking

I'm going to be heading up the M3 to Dorking so if anybody want's to meet along the way give me a shout.

Guest Budz86

just looked at the exact route I'd be driving and it's 215 miles! I'm thinking i'l prob only go as far as goodwood but my mind is subject to change 2mo :D