The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T making things simple?

JamieP

I can't remember if it's possible to remove the lower sump, but if you can the I would at the very least pull that off, remove the baffle and sweep it through.

Just washing it through is a bit of a risk IMHO. I guess it depends on whether you consider the value of the engine / conversion is worth the risk or not. If it were a GTE lump and single turbo, I would say no, but with the current price of an GT engine and a few hundred quids worth of second hand turbo, I can see why some people would think it's not worth the bother of pulling the engine.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have an Auto NA and basically i dont want an uber fast car, just a fast street car that can out accelerate your gti's, astras, type r's ect. 300bhp is more than enough for me :).

I think the most important aspect for me is reliability and cost. Like i said i dont want a super fast car, as long as i dont embarrase myself against the cars i mentioned.

So are the items listed in the first post enough for me to get this going reliably?