The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July 3/4 2010 Supra/Skyline/GTR weekend Northern Ireland. 40+ cars so far

Chiefgroover

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well dang, looks like we may be in for a good weekend here! :)

Those who don't feel they can win a race... why not try out just to experience the thrills of the race? Those who ain't show winners... a big line of Supras woild be a pretty awesome sight. Plus, ye don't wanna be a loner in the car park. Better to be close to the action with all the other super sixes :D

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/SideWaysWayne/DriftDragJULY2010WEBBANNER-2.jpg

Welcome to the club Wayne you should put up all your events in this sction saves me doing it lol

Guest SWRC Wayne

Chaps, I will need an accurate estimation of the time of arrival for the bulk of the cars in the convoy.

Done right, upon arrival we can have a parade of the cars infront of the spectators, before parking up and enjoying the rest of the event.

Whether it be to race or to just soak up the atmosphere.

Darragh, we'll need that list no later than Friday 2nd. U2U or ring me well before then (any day now) and we'll work out a rate for those on your list. ;)

No worries, it means I have one less job to do interviewing him about his company. I can always talk to one of the guys at which ever rolling road I go to to see if they'd like a feature done sometime in the future.

Which car are you bringing out of curiosity or will it be another double whammy?

you can always do a feature on my car ;)

Lads i hit fuel cut in 4th yesterday & wanted to go on the RR at this meet. Will i still be able or should i just leave it untill this is fixed?

Also i want to park beside the rest of the supras at the show. How do i sort this out & how much is it?

I've deliberately not put my name down for this before now as I'm hectic for saying I'll do stuff then not doing it lol. I'm going though, I'm not working :) I can't do both, but planning on heading down Sunday morning to meet up for the day, and also trying to get down on the Saturday evening for a bit too. Just show and shine at Bishopscourt for me though.

Been looking forward to it for ages :D I was hoping to have my wheels sorted but that's not looking likely, although I'm working on my clear headlight conversion so hopefully that will be done in time.

I'd rather hit the strip lol it's actually my first time racin this year so I hope the supra does well lol I think Wayne wants us down early though as it's a full day drag racing so the meet and cruise Sunday morning might have to be in Bishopscourt itself , Ernie do you no any good spots for a photo were all the cars can fit in?

Darragh, I was sure its drift first and drag @ 4pm??? Wayne let us know !

Castlewellan forest park prob the better one, have to pay in but its BIG and it's good for people to stretch the legs after the night out, which is looking like you, me, and a load of mexicans as the northern guys all seem to be going home and no night out for them as none have booked in.